4.5 5 0 282 282 Make your hair more resistant to hair fall with L'Oréal Paris Elseve Hair Fall Resist Shampoo & Conditioner range. This reinforcing hair care* delivers a triple anti-hair fall action, nourishes from the roots and restructures your hair fiber for a stronger, healthier hair. <br> <br> *Shampoo only

13/5/2019
真是太好用了。 自从用了后,问题都还改善了很多。 我还会继续用的。 而且我还会介绍更多的朋友使用。 谢谢让我有机会试用。
12/4/2019
After using L’Oréal Paris Elseve Fall Resist, it is definitely solved my hair fall problem
4/4/2019
I very like loreal paris elseve fall resist, after use my skill look very well
20/3/2019
L'Oreal Paris Elseve Fall Resist 的洗发水香气十足,我女儿说像哈密瓜的味道,洗了头发头上还有她喜爱的哈密瓜味道,头发也很柔顺,令她心情好
20/3/2019
Sangat2 best puas hati... Sangat recomamded ni....
12/3/2019
I like the smell of my hair after shampooing using this product. My hair feels lighter and the oily scalp is gone.
12/3/2019
loreal paris elseve fall resist sangat bagus! Saya pasti akan membelinya
7/3/2019
Lovely product.... It reduces my hair dandruff and dryness on regular use and makes my hair look good .It doesn’t dry out my hair much unlike other anti dandruff shampoos. this product is really good for every level of people. It stops hair fall and removes dandruff. Its easy to use. The fragrance of this shampoo is amazing and very unique from all shampoos its a very Professional product. Definitely will Go for for it
5/3/2019
The clear anti dandruff shampoo after use my hair smells good & no more dandruff. The shampoo also can feel the results after 4 days of using like seek the sebum on the hair is control & the flakes is reduced. Overall I like the clear anti dandruff shampoo.
5/3/2019
After i use the L'Oreal Paris Elseve Fall Resist, i feel my hair and scalp getting more healthier. i had some hair fall problem after give birth in last year and I tried another brands of shampoo, my problem still couldn't solve. Until I met the L'Oreal brand, my hair fall problem obviously can be solve! I love this brand and i will choose the brand if have chance.
5/3/2019
this shampoo smell so good and nice to use,can solve my hair fall problem
Good shampoo
Effective and worth to buy, may suggest to give it a try whoever own this problem
5/3/2019
Using this shamoo for a weeks,love it.In my opinion this product suitable oily hair.
5/3/2019
I received L’Oréal Paris Elseve Fall Resist shampoo and conditioner from Home Tester Club. I have oily hair and hair fall problem. Normal shampoo could not satisfy me. After using the L’Oréal Paris Elseve Fall Resist shampoo and conditioner, the health condition of my hair has been improving a lot. My scalp feels nourished and clean than before. To be frank, I have never use conditioner before. L’Oréal Paris Elseve Fall Resist shampoo couple with its conditioner is definitely my future choice.
28/2/2019
This shampoo is Perfect for my frizzy hair, and keeping my hair smelling good after one whole day keeping covered