Loreal Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Plumping Fresh Mix Serum Mask

4.5 5 0 10 10 L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Hyaluronic Acid Plumping Fresh Mix Serum Mask is infused with the highest* concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to reveal youthful, plump radiant skin.
Loreal Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Plumping Fresh Mix Serum Mask

15/09/2021
Good serum
I love using this mask at night as It makes my skin hydrated, looking smoother; and your complexion fresh and rested in the next morning, the price point is pretty good and worthy.
11/09/2021
Hyaluronic acid mask
Loreal Revitalift Hyaluronic acid mask works really well on my skin, so I’m not surprised by how well the effects of this mask on my skin is. The reason for giving it 5/5 is because it does everything it claimed: -Skin is intensely hydrated and fine lines plumped. -Skin looks younger, with plumpy radiance.
01/09/2021
Suitable for aging skin
As we grow older, we cannot run from aging. Serum ini diformulasikan dengan tekstur yang cair tetapi cepat menyerap. Bau yang tidak aneh. Ianya memberikan kelembapan yang mencukupi.
26/08/2021
Youthful look
Loreal serum formulated to intensely hydrate and treat skin so skin becomes refined with less pores, supple, bouncy, flowing with healthy radiance, It provides a bright and youthful look.
26/07/2021
Youthful looks
This serum that gently exfoliates, refines, and moisturizes overnight to reveal a smooth, radiant complexion by morning. My skin's youthfulness has been restored since using the serum
15/05/2021
Wrinkle free target
Just one drop to spot the difference from day 1 application. If u are targeting towards reducing wrinkle, this could be the solution. Skin become bright and looks dewy. Love it so much.
02/05/2021
Excellent
It improve my skin problem after use it. My skin looks smoother, fresh, minimize pore size.
09/04/2021
Nice one mask for plumping skin face
Its totally working faboulous on my face especially before getting to sleep at night . The most important its suitable for someone who had sensitive skin type
03/05/2021