4.2 5 0 53 53 <p> <ul><li>Colesterol free</li></ul> <ul><li>Acid trans-fat free</li></ul> <ul><li>High protein</li></ul> <ul><li>Carotene free</li></ul> <ul><li>Vitamin E</li></ul> </p>

06/09/2018
Personally, I like this flavour than chicken and BBQ flavour. And the noodles seem like it is grilled (or fried). It really does taste good.
25/09/2017
Ranggup dan sedap. Tapi saya lebih suka kalau rasa pedas tu ditambah lagi.. Pasti lebih sedap... ��������
24/08/2017
Pedas. Enak dimakan walau tanpa memasukkan perencah yang disediakan. Rangup. Pilihan saya dan suami manakala anak -anak memilih perisa ayam.
02/08/2017
Mamee Monster remains as one of Malaysians' favourite childhood snack until now. The seasoning pack that were so good, you'd lick the insides of the packet after pouring it on your mamee. Who can forget childhood favourites such as the tasty Mamee noodle snack and with spicy flavour also still is my favourite!
02/12/2016
The level of spicy is acceptable and like it so much. Mamee Monster definitely is my choice for snacks.
10/11/2016
It quite spicy even didn't put the seasoning. I will recommend to my friends who love spicy but never to who doesn't bear the spiciness.
09/11/2016
30/10/2016
My colleagues requested some from me, it very tasty.
05/10/2016
The spicy flavor is tasty and suit my taste buds. Great snack while watching drama series.
21/09/2016
14/09/2016
Who could resist this childhood snack! It was one of my favorites and still is except I don't use the seasoning. Stomach isn't tolerant to anything with MSG.
09/09/2016
The seasoning makes me sneeze! I love the taste but the MSG is too strong I feel dizzy after eating it. If you're MSG-tolerant you might like this
02/08/2016
Rangup dan pedas, kombinasi yang mengasyikkan. Sedap dimakan ketika menonton tv, atau pada waktu lapang.
28/07/2016
The instant noodle is crunchy and the flavoring is very nice. Best 'instant' instant noodle in the market.
18/07/2016
Cool,I like this spicy flavor, can't stop when i start eating it.