4.5 5 0 87 87 Rediscover a radiant and glowing skin with Mega BiO-LiFE Glow. <p>Formulated with SKHN Complex™, a patented combination of 11 types of ingredients from natural plant extracts and marine protein to enrich, nourish, and protect the skin from within.
Mega BiO-LiFE GLOW

10/07/2019
Selepas mengamalkan Mega Bio Life GLOW saya merasakan kulit bertambah gebu,cerah,cantik,parut jerawat semakin pudar dan tanda-tanda penuaan garis-garis pada kulit mulai berkurangan.Saya akan terus mengamalkannya
21/06/2019
I can feel the skin improving, also can feel the eyesbag got improve.
21/06/2019
I have received the Bio-Life GLOW and consumed it. It is a softgel capsules and I consumed it, one capsule twice daily with meals for breakfast and dinner.The packaging is easy to carry around, more convenient to consume and I can see the effect that my skin more radiant and firm. I used to take collagen drinks and protein powder, whenever I traveled I found out I would stop from consuming. So, Bio-Life GLOW has solved the issue. I have recommended my friends and we are observing the result together.
20/06/2019
Sejak menggunakan bio life ini, masalah kulit saya yg berminyak Sudah berkurangan, begitu juga dengan jerawat halus serta bintik bintik hitam. Saya sangat berpuas hati dengan produk ini dan pasti akan membelinya nanti,
20/06/2019
KULIT MUKA LEBIH BERSERI DAN LINGKARAN GELAP BAWAH MATA MAKIN BERKURANGAN SAYA PASTI AKAN BERKONGSI DENGAN KAWAN-KAWAN
20/06/2019
I noticed my skin is improving from dry, flaky and dull to hydrated, radiant and glow! This product is my go to now. I immediately get myself a box after I finished the trial pack. It's really works though! I am now wearing less makeup to show off my improving skin. Totally recommended.
20/06/2019
Mega Bio-LiFE GLOW helps making my skin look more brighten & glowing. It also help to reduce redness and uneven skintones.
20/06/2019
complete skin care nutrient formula that provides beauty from within. Unique blend of marine proteins, natural plant extracts, vitamins and antioxidants nourishes your skin from within; gives you a clear skin confidence.
19/06/2019
服用了Mega Bio-Life Glow后,肤色没有那么暗淡了。细纹也有些许淡化,脸蛋变得比较有弹性。最明显的是我那混合型皮肤长时间在外工作,出油量也大幅度的减少了、从而减低了青春痘的滋生。如果和胶原蛋白粉一起服用,效果更加显著。唯一不足之处是,Mega Bio-Life Glow药丸背部铝纸的品质不够好。偶尔不小心掐穿旁边的那粒药丸,就必须拿个瓶罐来储存着等下一轮服用。药丸包装方面有待改善。
19/06/2019
Love the colour of capsule, the taste is yummy, love the effectiveness and shrink my pores.
18/06/2019
It makes my skin brighter. my friend even commented that I look fairer.
14/06/2019
After receing the product, I started to try out the next day. The packaging was nice and product was easy to consume as it in tablet form. After 5 days of continuous consuming, my husband who noticed the difference in me, he told me I was looking radiant and glowy abit without makeup. I was amazed with result after daily consume for 60 days, i noticed my skin was healthy, less pimples or even not at all, and glowing. I trully recommend especially mother's aged 35 and above as it helps to bring back the youthful and glowing skin.
13/06/2019
Mega BiO - LiFE GLOW membuatkan saya lebih yakin kerana kulit yang dahulunya kusam menjadi semakin cerah.Hari raya pada tahun ini lebih bermakna daripada sebelumnya dengan kehadiran Mega BiO - LiFE GLOW.Terima kasih Home tester.
12/06/2019
For the 1st week i cant see much diff for my skin but after 2nd week onward, i can see my pores smaller, my skin look glowing and healthier than before. So far i love it.
11/06/2019
Masa nak cuba Mega BiO-LiFE GLOW ni, terpikir betul ke boleh mengurangkan masalah kulit kusam(penuaan di usia 46) saya, garis halus di sekitar mata. Saya konsisten dan cuba Mega Bio-Life GLOW selama 2 bulan. Senang, telan aje..tak perlu bancuh atau sebagainya. Selepas 2 bulan mencuba Mega BiO-LiFE Glow ini saya rasakan kulit bukan sahaja di muka tetapi keseluruhan badan lebih sihat, anjal dan berseri. Garis halus juga berkurangan. Yang penting ia mengandungi ekstrak tumbuhan semulajadi serta dijamin HALAL.