4.2 5 0 5 5 Want something irresistible? Try the new NEW Mentos Caramels Mint – a chewy caramel candy filled with creamy dark chocolate mint.
Mentos Caramel Mint

21/10/2020
too sweet
manis sangat, seksa jugak nak perabis. makan satu then kena gap masa sebab manis dalam mulut tak hilang lagi.
20/10/2020
Mentos Caramels Mint
My go to sweets whenever I get motion sickness. Quite sweet but the minty taste makes it better! Love the thick chocolate fillings in it. People who dislike mints probably won't like this one.
20/10/2020
My fave Mentos
This Caramels Mentos is my fave Mentos sweet as the Caramels taste is obvious and not too sweet. I can finish the whole pack in 2 days as it is so yummy, but it is not easy to get from shop.
10/10/2020
Rasa dia okay
Mula ingat gabungan dua ni xokay but so far after tried , sedap. Berangin tu manja2 je rasanya . Neer regret to buy this. Memang kalau singgah 7e kalau teringin tu memang beli la
03/10/2020
Mint lover
When I first saw it, I was so excited as I luv anything with mint.. Really love how it melts in my mouth..