4 5 0 68 68 New taste for Mister Potato fans – Honey Cheese! Create a fun mode with this new flavor for your days!<br> <ul><li>100% imported potato</li> <li>Cholesterol Free</li></ul>

06/09/2016
rasa yang sangat menarik dan unik..sangat seronok bila menyungah dan sesuai dibawa untuk aktiviti santai
06/09/2016
Tasty and crunchy...I love it when first tried. Can't wait to buy second bottle
06/09/2016
It taste a bit sweet with honey, quite special flavor with cheese honey, the kids like the chips so much.
06/09/2016
我可爱死它了!I love it so much ! 看电视哪可没有它呢? 为什么它会常缺货,因为它太好吃了.
05/09/2016
The taste is really good and yummy. I love the taste and just can't stop to bite it.
05/09/2016
Beli sekali, terus beli berkali-kali..serious sedap...harap lebih Banyak promising di masa depan.
05/09/2016
Rasa cheese lebih kuat dari madu. tapi lepas tu tidak pandai berhenti sehingga lah habis =)
KALI PERTAMA ADA POTATO CHIPS YANG MANIS, SEDAPNYA~~ SUKA SUKA
05/09/2016
I have tried all the different variants of Mister Potato crisps and the latest is no exception. The Honey Cheese crisps is delightfully sweet unlike ordinary cheese crisps. Something different and unique. Furthermore it is made from quality imported potatoes and is cholesterol free for health addicts.
05/09/2016
Sedap... mengasyikkan. sungguh sedap hingga tidak cukup sebalang .
05/09/2016
I have tried this ,however I like the flavour to be solely without honey.
05/09/2016
The mister potato taste better than others . I love the honey + cheese taste . The potato also very crunchy . Overall i love this new mister potato honey cheese crips
05/09/2016
I tried this product with my husband and we like this! It taste abit salty yet with abit sweet. I like the taste that the cheese mix with the honey.
05/09/2016
Very fragrant in the beezee (honeybee and cheezy) taste, quite unique and nice to have different for a change. Good job.
05/09/2016
tried before at Aeon Grocer Store, not bad for this new flavor!!!