4 5 0 68 68 New taste for Mister Potato fans – Honey Cheese! Create a fun mode with this new flavor for your days!<br> <ul><li>100% imported potato</li> <li>Cholesterol Free</li></ul>

05/09/2016
I like this new flavor! Still crispy as it is but tastier than cheesy or original
05/09/2016
I have tried this new Mister Potato new flavor, Honey Cheese, something new, something fun to try! Try it if you like cheese and honey! Thumbs up!
05/09/2016
MIster Potato?? it soooo yummy!!! wish to try this new flavor
At 1st it tastes kind of weird but after a few bites, its kinda addictive
05/09/2016
I have tasted this flavor and my kids love it too. The taste of Honey with cheese really a new flavors and nice.
05/09/2016
True cheezy flavour with slight honey taste, definitely worth a try for cheese lovers. I love the crispiness of Mister Potato and it is the perfect partner for couch potato like me。 If it is added with a little spiciness to enhance the flavour, it will be more wonderful!
05/09/2016
Love the taste of it, is unstoppable once i start eating it. It is not only cheesy but it also has the mild sweetness from the honey too.
02/09/2016
I love this new matching product. Mr Honey made the potato not so salty & Mrs cheese give the fragrance smells. It's tasty and perfect match.
02/09/2016
Dah try produk ni dan saya sukakannya. Kerepek kentang yang mempunyai rasa lemak keju dan manis madu..
12/09/2017
saya sememangnya menyukai snek tetapi saya tidak pernah mencuba snek poato keju madu.kalau diberi peluang kepada saya untuk mencuba.
02/05/2017
I LOVE CHEESE , CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS PRODUCT. IT WILL TASTE GOOD IF I SHARE IT WITH MY FAMILY WHILE ENJOYING MOVIES.
01/12/2016
我喜欢奶酪的味道。随着蜂蜜的添加,我的孩子们非常喜欢它!我喜欢奶酪的味道。随着蜂蜜的添加,我的孩子们非常喜欢它!
05/11/2016
I love the cheese flavour. With honey added in, my kids gonna love it very much!
11/09/2016
HONEY CHEESE CRISPS I like it.. haven't try this new flavour, i like honey + cheese very much. hope to try this if i have chance.
07/09/2016
saya ingin mencuba rasa produk ini, kerana terdapat perisa keju madu.