4.4 5 0 305 305 Lighten dark spots, reduce acne scars, and even your skin tone with Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum with LumiLiteTM. Enriched with nanotechnology, Omega White-C, and natural extract, see yourself with no spots and no flaws on your skin in just 2 weeks time!
Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum

25/05/2020
Very good product, recommended to buy
Really good product for the dark spot. After using it for 2 weeks, i can see the result. Its really good and love it so much
28/04/2020
Smooth, Clean, Translucient
I like the texture of the serum although I never wear any serum before. Sure this first time feeling ever after applyinh those serum would affect my purchase interest. It was definitely yes as I can feel my skin feels smoother than before & I like the way it resulting on my face.
11/01/2020
Light weight non oily daily serum.
I like that it is non oily and absorb easily. I would use it as a day time serum but after using for 2 weeks, I do not see much result on my acne scars. But I like to use it on my under eye area as future pigmentation prevention
10/01/2020
tidak member perbezaan
Saya telah menggunakan Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum selama lebih 2 minggu namun tiada perbezaan ketara kepada dark spot di wajah saya. #htcmyxNanowhite dan #hometesterclubmy
01/01/2020
Good and effective lighten dark spot
I like this product as it effectively lighten my dark spot. I will continuously use this product as my routine regimen of face care!!
01/01/2020
mild, protective and effective
applied the serum on spot area only can get better effect. #htcmyxNanowhite #hometesterclubmy
31/12/2019
Very very impressive
Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum is very good serum, not like other brand serum at outside. Can use as daily routine serum. Soothing your face skin & very excellent serum. I will buy this serum after finish!
24/12/2019
Simple, effective and affordable
I like how Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective serum uses pipette dispensing as it won't cause any contamination. I did see some slight improvements on the dark spots on my cheek area. However, it didn't brighten up the dark spots on my nose area, but I have yet to test it long enough to decide if it really does lighten the spots on my nose. Will continue using to see improvements.
23/12/2019
Glowing, clear, moisturising
I like this serum because it is light, moisturising and really brighten my skin. However, the reduction of my dark spots seems very minimal. Anyhow, since my skin looks more glowy, the dark spots is not very obvious than before as I have a dry skin.
20/12/2019
Effective, Charming , Graceful
Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum get me the flawless skin just in one step everyday. I'm in shining and brightening with no more dark spot.#htcmyxNanowhite #hometesterclubmy
17/12/2019
Mudah berkesan diyakini
Selepas mencuba Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum selama 2 minggu saya dapati ada perubahan kepada tona kulit muka saya. Walaubagaimanapun bintik hitam masih kelihatan. Mungkin perlu penggunaan yang lebih lama. Selain itu saya sukakan tekstur dan bau serum ini yang lembut.
17/12/2019
精华液非常水润,皮肤很容易吸收,淡斑效果一般,但是美白功效还不错
serum稠稠的,一涂上就能立即吸收,不黏不油,感觉还不错;虽然淡斑效果不明显,但是皮肤变得更加光滑细致,还是会考虑要不要入手一瓶…
15/12/2019
my new solution
I personally feel it really help me with my dark spot, lighten without leaving the skin dry and red. good product yet not pricey.
14/12/2019
Good trial
Confident, brighter, flawless Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective serum provide me brighter skin and my scar become less noticeable #htcmyxNanowhite #hometesterclubmy
14/12/2019
Very effective and smell nice
After using it, my skin looks better with even skin tone