4.3 5 0 42 42 Nescafe 3 in 1 Kopi-O Premix coffee is easy and just add hot water. Enjoy the most satisfying authentic taste of Kopi-O “kaw” everytime. A pure coffee without milk.
Nescafe 3 in 1 Kopi-O Premix Coffee

09/10/2019
rasa dan aroma yang memukau!
nescafe kopi o memang menjadi kegemaran suami saya..tak kira di minum bercampur ais ataupun panas tetap enak!!! rasa dan aromanya sangat memukau..tak rugi sesiapa yang mencubanya.
14/05/2019
Permulaan hariku
Nescafe kopi o..minuman sarapan wajib bagi ku.untuk menempuh hari yang banyak kerja bagi surirumah..rasa kopi yang sangat kaw dan aromanya memikat hatiku
13/12/2018
15/08/2017
i really love this product since i love to use fresh milk for my coffee
10/04/2017
28/11/2016
saya sukakannya! Rasanya yang manis memang menjadi kegemaran saya. saya akan terus menggunakan produk ini.
09/11/2016
SAYA PENGEMAR KOPI Nescafe 3 in 1 Kopi-O Premix Coffee ADALAH YANG TERBAIK YANG SAYA PERNAH NIKMATI
30/10/2016
I am lucky person, i get free try of this. I love this coffee cause not too sweet and have ummppp on it. Very recommended product.
15/10/2016
Love Nescafé coffee, this is my daily breakfast and make my working day up. Love it.
11/10/2016
Very aroma, likes to give a long smell while it hot
06/10/2016
My family love it so much. The taste is well-balanced, does not need to add extra sugar or milk.
06/10/2016
I have been drinking Nescafe Kopi-O for a few months. It has the right texture and the sweetness is just my taste. It is not too concentrated and i always have a cup of Nescafe Kopi-O ready as soon as i finish my meals. Without it, i feel uncomfortable. Of course i sip it and not gulp down like soup. 15 sticks is a bit expensive...but now i feel i have go for it even it's 12 sticks. My whole family loves it.
04/10/2016
Its definitely different then other Nescafe Coffee. I liked this one better. Its strong and I need the kick in the morning
13/09/2016
It is different with other Nescafe. I personally love this the most because of its sweetness.
12/09/2016
Sy sukakanya rasanya...aromanya...hmmmm....ibu saya pun sukakannya..