NESTLE FITNESSE Quinoa Almonds & Chocolate Granola Oats

4.8 5 0 17 17 Introducing the all-new Nestlé Fitnesse® Granola Oats with Quinoa, Almonds & Chocolate! With crunchy whole grain oat clusters, dark chocolate pieces and almonds, our latest granola is topped off with superfood quinoa puffs to provide nutritious energy for your mornings.
NESTLE FITNESSE Quinoa Almonds & Chocolate Granola Oats

30/03/2021
Balanced nutritional food
it is a balanced nutritional food that keep our body healthy and fit. The oat provide energy and its calories is low, the nuts provides good oil to our body, the taste is good.
25/03/2021
Diet
Seriously..!!!😱 sy dh try makan nestle ni, sgt sedap. And kalau nak on diet, makanan ni sgt2 membantu. Sebab ianya akan membantu perut kita kenyang dan bertahan shingga waktu makan tengahari. Recommended utk sesiapa yg nak on diet
13/03/2021
so good
This is goooodd i really like this.easy to breakfast.
08/03/2021
Happy tummy
Easy to go breakfast.It gives me energy to start my day.so crunchy and full.no hasstle,save time and quick.some improvement like smaller packets would be nice.definitely would recommend to others.
07/03/2021
Breakfast A Must
I like how it contains all my favourite ingredients and has NO raisins, which I dislike the most. I could easily mix this with yogurt or just have it with milk. Could also have this as a midday mid afternoon snack.
28/02/2021
So delicious
Very fulfilling, good for those who wants to satisfy your craving and want to be healthy at the same time.
15/02/2021
Good for losing weight
Ideal quick breakfast that is part of a weight loss plan, full of essential nutrients, fibre, vitamins and minerals and low in fat, thus providing the right energy ☺️☺️☺️
03/02/2021
Healthy food
It is a healthy food because it has many nuts and organic too
27/01/2021
feel great
i always take it before had lunch,sometime i take little bit late lunch makes my tummy sick. But after i take this as my side cereal/food,its woooowww. It can fill my empty tummy,and help my body recharge.
24/01/2021
Tasty
Its tasty and very healthy as well. Definitely a must buy for everyhome!
15/04/2021
I always wanted to try granola oats. Since my area got no granola oats this would be a better choice for me to grab it. stay healthy everyone
07/03/2021
I've always wanna try this but it's hard for me since i can't go out with the pandemic but i would really like to try if i get a chance!
26/02/2021
Want to try it as a food for dieting. And I would to share the product with other in my family
11/02/2021
I prefer to test NESTLE FITNESSE Quinoa Almonds & Chocolate Granola Oats because it's good taste and provide us the important nutritious for breakfast.
06/02/2021
Never try before, was wonder how it taste like, maybe will try it if happen to see it in glosary store.