5 5 0 10 10 Introducing the all-new Nestlé Fitnesse® Granola Oats with Quinoa, Almonds & Chocolate! With crunchy whole grain oat clusters, dark chocolate pieces and almonds, our latest granola is topped off with superfood quinoa puffs to provide nutritious energy for your mornings.
NESTLE FITNESSE Quinoa Almonds & Chocolate Granola Oats

28/02/2021
So delicious
Very fulfilling, good for those who wants to satisfy your craving and want to be healthy at the same time.
15/02/2021
Good for losing weight
Ideal quick breakfast that is part of a weight loss plan, full of essential nutrients, fibre, vitamins and minerals and low in fat, thus providing the right energy ☺️☺️☺️
03/02/2021
Healthy food
It is a healthy food because it has many nuts and organic too
27/01/2021
feel great
i always take it before had lunch,sometime i take little bit late lunch makes my tummy sick. But after i take this as my side cereal/food,its woooowww. It can fill my empty tummy,and help my body recharge.
24/01/2021
Tasty
Its tasty and very healthy as well. Definitely a must buy for everyhome!
26/02/2021
Want to try it as a food for dieting. And I would to share the product with other in my family
11/02/2021
I prefer to test NESTLE FITNESSE Quinoa Almonds & Chocolate Granola Oats because it's good taste and provide us the important nutritious for breakfast.
06/02/2021
Never try before, was wonder how it taste like, maybe will try it if happen to see it in glosary store.
24/01/2021
Me and my family would love to test this product as we are used to eating healthy cearials every morning of the day. So much interested
10/01/2021
I would like to request to test this products, as Im trying to eat healthy for my slimming journey, I would like to try to make overnight oat with this cereal.