3.9 5 0 11 11 Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam is an all-in-one cleanser that clears daily makeup in just one wash. Its dual-transformation process is effective and gentle on the skin. The foam can be rinsed off easily, leaving no residue with a clean and healthy feel.

30/11/2018
Good
I like how it could work as makeup remover and cleanser. Definitely will bring this during travel.
2/10/2018
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam helps to wash away all the dirt on the face and my face is always clean. At the same time, it is a great cleanser as it helps to clear the makeup effectively on my face in just one wash which makes me feel so happy to use it daily. Besides that, the foam is very mild and it is also very gentle on the skin. It does not irritate or harm the skin as it is very safe to use anytime. I feel so happy to use it all the time as it makes my skin breathe freely and there are no more blemishes on my skin. The packaging also very good and definitely my all-time favourite choice.
11/9/2018
Not as good as the oil one
I used the oil one and thought of using this one but then I go back to the oil one. It’s quite hard to smother around the face since it’s a gel like and I’m quite unsatisfied with it compare to the oil one
3/9/2018
Neutrogena Best!
Dah pernah try product ni. Sangat best. But it also gave me tiny bumps. Tapi lepas pakai dalam 2 minggu then kulit okey. Harga quite pricey tapi tahan lama kan, so no problem 😊
31/8/2018
Superb !
Sgt bagus for combination skin . Baru pakai 1 botol biji2 kt dahi hampir clear . But susah nak dpt stock . Selalu sgt habis 😭
9/8/2018
I love the scent and it is really smooth however it doesn't suit my sensitive and acne prone skin. It cause me break out even more
10/7/2018
Belum pernah mencuba tetapi ingin mencubanya dan merasai sendiri keberkesanannya.Lagi dapat mencuci make up dengan satu basuhan sangat suka dan bagus.Loves it
5/2/2019
Pembersih muka yang sempurna..1 penyelesaian untuk pelbagai masalah & situasi..
28/7/2018
I am a heavy user of makeup and a very important thing every makeup user should be aware of is proper makeup removal
26/7/2018
Setelah letih dan penat setelah seharian di luar, saya mengesyorkan gunakan NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN CLEANSING untuk kebersihan wajah yang menyeluruh. Hanya cuci dan bilas, tidak perlu gosok wajah berlebihan.
23/7/2018