Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

4.2 5 0 61 61 Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser lathers to luxurious, creamy foam that removes up to 99% of skin impurities in the pores. Its oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin's natural moisture balance for clearer, healthier-looking skin.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

01/10/2021
Cleaning pores all the way
Loved this foaming cleanser. Leaves my face fresh and bright. Packaging is easy to use.
14/09/2021
One of my favourite
For a daily use, I have so many face cleansers but whenever my face getting oily and in a hot environment, I will use this cleanser as it removes oil and it suits my skin.
11/09/2021
Not suitable for combination skin
My skin is combination. This cleanser irritated my skin and i feel tight after use it. Not suitable for me.
18/04/2021
Harsh on face
Not suitable for my skin type - combination, acne prone. Made my face breakout. What I like is the pleasant smell
18/04/2021
Not suitable
Not suitable for my skin type -combination, acne prone, cause my face to breakout. Pleasant smell
31/03/2021
Clean Skin
I use this daily. Love the feel after wash. Face feels fresh and clean. You should try it out
03/12/2020
Deep cleanser
Makes my skin dry. Not suitable for dry skin. Fragrance ok
29/07/2020
good
It does deep clean of my face and doesn't feel dry after use.
18/07/2020
Great face cleanser
This face cleanser has been part of my day/night skin care routine back then when I was in university. I have combination type skin and this cleanser works well in removing any dirts and sunscreen residues on my face. The price point is reasonable too.
30/05/2020
Best cleanser for oily skin
Neutrogena cleanser are well-known as one of the best deep clean cleanser, for oily skin, they might felt their skin will be seriously clean (squeaky clean) but for those who deal with dry or dehydrated skin, might not love this cleanser
25/12/2019
Good for oily skin
Neutrogena always good for oily skin, it cleanse without making it feel dry. Only it smells a little weird.
09/03/2019
good for dry skin
Good for dry skin.. Does not leave your skin inching after using it.. Skin feels soft and gentle
09/03/2019
Facewash
thick consistency, so so moisturizing effect (50-50). can be dry sometime but really good in doing the cleansing job.
05/03/2019
Great amazing cleanser
I have been using this project since last year and my pores are definitely smaller. Texture of my face is smoother and cleaner looking. I would recommend this to anyone wanting an efficacious cleanser which is within budget for all.
20/02/2019
not for dry skin
it makes the skin more dry that you will need to use moisturiser. but it is good to remove light make up