4.3 5 0 52 52 Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser lathers to luxurious, creamy foam that removes up to 99% of skin impurities in the pores. Its oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin's natural moisture balance for clearer, healthier-looking skin.

09/03/2019
good for dry skin
Good for dry skin.. Does not leave your skin inching after using it.. Skin feels soft and gentle
09/03/2019
Facewash
thick consistency, so so moisturizing effect (50-50). can be dry sometime but really good in doing the cleansing job.
05/03/2019
Great amazing cleanser
I have been using this project since last year and my pores are definitely smaller. Texture of my face is smoother and cleaner looking. I would recommend this to anyone wanting an efficacious cleanser which is within budget for all.
20/02/2019
not for dry skin
it makes the skin more dry that you will need to use moisturiser. but it is good to remove light make up
25/01/2019
❤😊
Lepas guna pencuci ni,seriously kulit dah tak dry .. lepas cuci muke pun tak ketat .. kulit jadi moist sgt ❤
13/12/2018
clean, fresh and easy to carry in your bag
I love this product because it is suitable for my oily skin type, value for money and easy to carry in my handbag (unlike the liquid pump type which tend to spill during travelling)
07/12/2018
Good product
this cleanser is totally awesome. after cleansing my skin look so fresh.
13/11/2018
Clean and fresh
The product is good for oily skin. When you use it, it feels like your skin is super clean and comfortable.
31/10/2018
Free your skin from oily skin
Must try product. I have tried it and my skin free from oil when I wash my face using this cleanser.
26/10/2018
Nice facial wash
It foams up nicely, gentle and not drying on my skin. Suitable for my oil/combination acne skin, I used it everyday. Skin feels soft after washing.
25/10/2018
untuk kulit berminyak
sangat bagus untuk kulit berminyak dan sensitif. Tidak menyebabkan kulit kering.
14/10/2018
Lovely cleanser
Love how my skin feels after using this foaming cleanser. Very clean and face feels moisturised
09/10/2018
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
Love the light texture and the refreshing feeling after every wash. However, it would not last entire day if your skin is oily.
22/09/2018
The best
I used for like years when i was a student. Afforadable and easily available. It leaves your skin moist after used it. Like the foamy and the smell.
14/09/2018
perfect for my skin
affordable price light foam deep clean even with make up