4.6 5 0 326 326 Enjoy the wholesome goodness of NH Nutri Grains Purple Sweet Potato & Matcha. <p>This delicious beverage is perfectly blended with 20 nutrient-rich grains that provides vital nutrients your body needs, so your family can gain their daily nutritional fix in every glass.<p>
NH Nutri Grains - Multi Grains Drink

09/11/2019
NH Nutri Gains is a healthy & delicious breakfast drink for me & my family. It contains whole grains and help fullfill my daily nutritional needs. The taste is delicious and all of us love it so much. #htcmyxNHNutriGrains, #NHNutriGrains, #hometesterclubmy
29/10/2019
mula rasa pelik tapi bila dah minum terasa kenikmatannya sedap dan mengenyangkan terus jatuh cinta
14/10/2019
Tasty, nutritious drinks that can give me enjoyable simple tea break yet provide full nutritious to me.
10/10/2019
Saya sangat suka NHN nutrigain yang berperisa uni unggu rasanya yang lemak ,enak dan sangat halus ia sangat sesuai dengan citarasa saya dan boleh diminum secara panas @sejuk nikmatnya.
03/10/2019
Taste good, not so sweet, it make you feel full in the morningb #htcmyxNHNutriGrains #NHNutriGrains #hometesterclubmy
26/08/2019
The taste is nice, delicious. It’s very convenient and healthy breakfast especially for those working mummy like us who very rushing in the morning time. Highly recommended!
14/08/2019
Healthy and Tasty. I like NH Nutrition Grains so much!
13/08/2019
This is a healthy drink for family. However does not taste good. May need to improve on taste. Otherwise, nutritious choice!
09/08/2019
I've tried both flavours and I prefer the sweet potato as it is sweeter than matcha. But both types contain adequate vitamin and mineral needed by our body.
05/08/2019
I make a cup of NH Nutri Grains in office and the whole office colleagues smells it!
04/08/2019
I'm always a matcha lover, when I received the matcha flavor, it's very exciting. Surprisingly tasty and yummy. Felt like it's made from natural ingredients. I shared with my sister which she travel a lot, she loves the purple sweet potato flavor so much, she planned to buy it to brought for her next business trip, she said it's such a comfort for her stomach when having it. I'm guessing that it's extremely good.
04/08/2019
the taste of NH Nutri Grains is good and not so sweet. I like it very much
03/08/2019
#htcmyxNHNutriGrains #NHNutriGrains #hometesterclubmy At first I was a bit doubtful to drink it because I thought it would taste heavy but its not. It is really easy to drink it. I like it hot because I feel like drinking my cereal. The taste is not bad and quite pleasant.
02/08/2019
NH NutriGrains sweet potato flavours taste delicious. My daughter who rejects whole grain drink before, prepare herself the NH NutriGrains as her breakfast before going to school.
02/08/2019
nice taste with full multi grain like it so much will introduce fren and family drink & buy it