4.6 5 0 361 361 NH Soy Series is a range of protein-rich soy drinks made from non-GMO organic peeled soybeans and nutrient-rich ingredients such as purple sweet potatoes, organic chia seeds and basil seeds. This nutritional beverage is great to have in the home, nourishing the body with an abundance of natural goodness daily!
NH Soy Series

15/02/2020
我对NH Soy 豆粉非常喜欢
我对NH Soy豆粉系列, 我比较喜欢紫薯口味, 因为有紫薯的香味, 喝起来也很顺滑可口, 同时也能喝出豆粉的味道, 甜度刚刚好.. 我非常喜欢紫薯列.
14/02/2020
sedap dan mengenyangkan
kenyang dan sedap.. mudah untuk dibawa kemana-mana dalam bentuk sachet. saya suka yang chia seed.. rasa lemak2 dari soya dan gabungan chia seed sangat sesuai.
13/02/2020
Tasty, Healthy and Fully drinks.
I seldom eat breakfast but after I tried this NH Soy Series, I feel full and taste good. I think in future I can drink this NH Soy as my daily breakfast, a healthy drink for maintain a healthy body.
12/02/2020
Less sweet and full of protein
Less sweet. Full of protein. I love it for my breakfast cz it makes my stomach full till lunch time so no snacking at 10am in between.
12/02/2020
sesuai untuk diet
NH Soy Series sangat sesuai untuk program diet saya kerana mempunyai zat-zat yang bagus...dan ianya mempunyai rasa keladi
11/02/2020
Filling, tasty, heartwarming
Was trying the soya i didnt realize i finished all at the end of the week. Was looking at the price to buy after i finish it. I even use it to make my smoothies..really good product
09/02/2020
Tasty, healthy, handy
I like the Purple Yam flavor, it is tasty. I drink it at breakfast and feel full until late noon. I like that it is healthy and easy to make.
07/02/2020
NH Soy so sedap..
NH soy minuman protein kesukaan saya dan keluarga dengan perisa yang perbagai..
07/02/2020
味道不错的饮品,可以继续饮用下去
NH Soy豆粉系列是个很不错的饮料,包装方便又独立,可以轻易带出户外就能饮用,紫薯的香甜味到不会让人觉得很腻,一杯就能有饱足感。
很有饱实感,很满足,超满意
首先我是非常挑味道的麻烦人,很难找到我能接受的口味,这个NH soy很可以,也很有饱实感,超满意,谢谢NH Soy
Sedap.. Lazat dan berkhasiat
Sangat sesuai untuk minuman sekeluarga dengan khasiat soya di dalamnya
Rasa sungguh enak
Minuman kesukaan seisi keluarga yg mudah dan cepat penyediaannya
05/02/2020
味道好,营养价值高。帮助我解决了便秘问题,体重也减少了一些。我已经爱上了
味道好,是小孩大人都会喜欢。 帮助我解决了便秘问题,体重也跟着下降了一些。我已经爱上了NH Soy豆粉。我也分享了给朋友,她们也喜欢喝,还马上购买了。非常开心,有这么好,营养高的产品可以饮用。谢谢NH Soy豆粉
04/02/2020
High protein, tasty
Unique flavour as compare to other soy products in market. High protein and tasty.
04/02/2020
Very tasteful and yummy
After i try the trial pack, the taste full with benefits. It's so yummy and easy to bring to anywhere any place and whole family also can consume.