4.5 5 0 44 44 <p>The new NIVEA Body Oil in Lotion is a must lotion to apply before you go out! The soothing jojoba oil, and the sweet smell of cherry blossom will provide you deep moisture for 24 hours so that you can have soft and radiant skin! </p>

07/11/2019
My Favourite
Smells very good and absorb into skin very quickly without feeling heavy, oily or greasy at all.
10/06/2019
NIVEA CHERRY BLOSSOM
It smells so good and makes my skin moisturize and smoother
14/05/2019
Terbaik
Wangie sangat... Memang wangian jenis bunga adalah yang terbaik... Lembut je pada kulit.. Bau yang tahan lama.. Membuatkan hari yang saya lalui bahagia... Terbaik nivea... Saya amat sukakannya
25/03/2019
light weight
love this body lotion on my dry skin. its so light weight, absorb fast and smell good. use this everynight before go to bed.
16/11/2018
Soft, silky & smell so good!
Bought a big bottle recently. It smells good just nice not too strong, easy to apply and most importantly it absorb pretty fast, no sticky feeling. Feels great no more excuse to skip my routine! Tq Nivea.
02/11/2018
Love Nivea
Losyen Nivea bau yang wangi.Kulit kasar saya lembut selepas menggunakan Nivea.Saya surirumah yang sibuk dengan Nivea kulit saya tidak kering dan lembut Tq Nivea.
27/10/2018
So good
I really love every product by nivea and i really falling in love with the scent 😍
02/09/2018
Must have!
Nivea Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil body lotion is a good moisturizer with pleasant smell. At first was afraid to try as it was written ‘jojoba oil’, sounded very oily and greasy, but it’s not. Not too oily. Easily absorbed to skin.
30/07/2018
i love this product so much! it moisturized my skin and now i'm on my second bottle 💯
25/07/2018
memberi kesegaran dan kelembapan pada kulit saya yang kering agar sentiasa lembap sepanjang hari. baunya pun harum. saya akan pastikan lotion ni dibawa kemana saja agar kulit saya tidak lagi kering dan kusam
14/07/2018
Sweet smelling nice scents that moisturize my body skin. Not greasy at all, feel so smooth.
30/05/2018
I really love the smell of this lotion. It is quickly absorb by the skin so u wont feel any feelings of oily on your skin. Definitely worth buying!!!
28/05/2018
Bau wangi dan memberi kelembapan kulit yang maximum
19/05/2018
This sweet smelling lotion is great for night use. It also soothe the skin especially after a hot day. However if you sleep in an airconditioned room, do slather this a bit extra so you wake up with a well moiturized skin.
07/05/2018
I love this location keeps me soft my skin and dry it all and it smells really good so happy