4.3 5 0 221 221 For a spotless, even & luminous complexion, try the world's first BREAKTHROUGH dark spot serum from NIVEA. <p>NIVEA Luminous<sup>630</sup> SpotClear Freshly Activated Booster Serum clears 10 years of deep dark spots in 4 weeks, without harming the skin. <p>*For best results, use in combination with NIVEA Luminous<sup>630</sup> SpotClear Spot Protect Moisturizer SPF50 PA+++ in the morning.
NIVEA LUMINOUS<sup>630</sup> SPOTCLEAR Serum

10/01/2020
The best booster serum ever
Definitely will buy again and love the texture of the serum
31/12/2019
easy to apply and not sticky
It is easy to apply and my face is not sticky after applying it as the serum absorb nicely into the skin after applying it. Spots on my face also brightens a lot. Recommended!
24/12/2019
It is an awesome serum.
Saya te;ah menggunakan NIVEA LUMINOUS630 SPOTCLEAR Freshly Activated Booster Serum dan ternyata serum ini menghilangkan jeragat yang ada di muka. Selepas memakainya muka terasa segar.
15/12/2019
White, snow, bright
Saya guna product ini selama sebulan. Saya berasa bagus kerana muka saya tidak lagi gelab. Saya berasa sangat gembira.
08/12/2019
non-greasy, illuminating, intensive
I like this intensive, lightweight texture and easy to apply product!
08/12/2019
Easy to use
After I tried few times I feel it was working and pass it to my mum to tried. Her result is better than me. So I m highly recommend to try
07/12/2019
Freshly, Gorgeous and Smoothly.
I have switching from my current skincare brand to NIVEA LUMINOUS630 SPOTCLEAR Freshly Activated Booster Serum and Moisturizer after trying. It's help me to reduce some dark spots visibly in 4 weeks after regular use. And I love the packaging, its look Gorgeous❤️
06/12/2019
tiada lagi kerisauan pada muka
menghilangkan masalah kulit kering, memudarkan parut jerawat dan ringan di pakai
29/11/2019
Good for skin
Dont forget buy this product, it is very good produk for skin.
28/11/2019
Very oily
The presser heads imbalance, packagingunableto view the remaining contents
28/11/2019
Faster absorbtion smooth skin texture.
Skin looks more bright and smooth. Black spot started to fade and I love this product very much.
26/11/2019
Fast result, spotless and moisturize
After trying for 4 weeks, the results was so miracle. My dark spot less visible. I love how it moisturized my skin very well and i use it to prep my face before applying makeup and the makeup stays longer without feeling oily. My skin tone become better. Definitely will buy this serum and continuing using it. Love..love..love.
26/11/2019
love the smoothness of the serum.
product bagus, rasa ringan & effective walaupun ambil masa untuk hilangkan parut pudar.
19/11/2019
Nice texture and not oily
Unique packaging and nice smell. There is a noticeable effect after applying the serum
14/11/2019
Effective, Not Oily, Worthy
When I first received the product it was very interesting because it does not have the usual packaging. There are two parts to it and when pressed, the serum will flow out separately to maintain the freshness of the product. There is not much smell emitting from the product and the best thing about it is it will not leave your face feeling oily or sticky at all. After 2 weeks of applying the serum, my dark spots seemed to have been less noticeable and after 4 weeks it was reduced even more. I think we need to be consistent and hardworking in applying it in order to see the best results that it can bring out for you.