4.3 5 0 203 203 For a spotless, even & luminous complexion, try the world's first BREAKTHROUGH dark spot serum from NIVEA. <p>NIVEA Luminous<sup>630</sup> SpotClear Freshly Activated Booster Serum clears 10 years of deep dark spots in 4 weeks, without harming the skin. <p>*For best results, use in combination with NIVEA Luminous<sup>630</sup> SpotClear Spot Protect Moisturizer SPF50 PA+++ in the morning.

14/11/2019
Effective, Not Oily, Worthy
When I first received the product it was very interesting because it does not have the usual packaging. There are two parts to it and when pressed, the serum will flow out separately to maintain the freshness of the product. There is not much smell emitting from the product and the best thing about it is it will not leave your face feeling oily or sticky at all. After 2 weeks of applying the serum, my dark spots seemed to have been less noticeable and after 4 weeks it was reduced even more. I think we need to be consistent and hardworking in applying it in order to see the best results that it can bring out for you.
14/11/2019
great texture and not oily ,moisturizing
gentle texture,lightly not oily. it is good for moisturizing my skin . it's help to reduce or lighten dark spots in A subtle day....
13/11/2019
very good item
Being use this product for several weeks, it did really help on lighten my dark spot appear on my cheek
13/11/2019
very effective product
after tested this spot clear booster serum on my face with some dark spot, i feel my spot is slightly reduce. I hope this will continue to reduce further
12/11/2019
refresh, moisture, fragrance
it keeps my skin refresh and moisture through out the day. it is fragrance.
11/11/2019
love the smell n help my make up stay.
i love the smell and it is also help my make up long lasting. I found that my skin more mosture and brighter. No doubt , i fall in love with it
11/11/2019
I love the serum & it works wonders!
I love it! the good side is the serum is easily absorb to your skin, I am so particular to wear it at night because I'm scared the uncomfortable feeling and it will smudge on my pillow but the SERUM is quickly absorbed into the skin! I just don't like the fragrance of the serum a bit but if it is on the shelf, i will buy it again and again. my dark spot gone!!!
10/11/2019
My darkspot getting lesser.
I love using these new range Luminous Spotclear. The smell is pleasant and work wonder on my skin.
08/11/2019
Effective reduce stubborn dark spots
Nivea Luminous 630 SpotClear Freshly Activated Booster Serum can starts to see the different after two weeks applied and result continuing after four weeks. It does not feel any uncomfortable on skin, stubborn dark spots reducing. Able to see the better result with using Nivea Luminous 630 SpotClear Protect Moisturizer SPF50, no more new dark spot emerging on skin. Highly recommended products.
Normal,nothing special
Nivea luminious not realy can get off my dark circles.maybe it depends on inviduaal skin tyoè
Flawless skin brighter complexion
I've been tried different dark spot products and Nivea Luminous SpotClear Booster Serum works so well on my dark spots. The dual pump pumped out the serum evenly. One pump is just nice for one time application. I really love the non-greasy texture . My skin become brighter after 4 weeks with the booster serum and spot protect SPF 50 PA+++. The dark spots on my skin become brighter. My skin complexion better after 4 weeks. Nivea Luminous SpotClear Booster Serum, my pocket list for dark spot solution.
Luminous..even..clear
Saya dapat rasakan sedikit perubahan pada muka saya selepas menggunakan skin care ni..my dark spot..nampak semakin pudar dan kulit nampak lebih cerah..but a bit oily
08/11/2019
It is good for moisturuzing skin
It helps to reduce or lighten dark spots in a subtle way.
08/11/2019
Great texture & smells, not oily
When I first received the product, I was amazed by the packaging and then gotten even more happy when I started using it as the texture was smooth and nice, it is just right on my skin and it did not leave my skin feeling oily. It absorbed nicely after applying it onto my face. After 4-weeks using it, I did notice the dark spots and my skin condition improved. I love the scent and how conveniently it is packed as I just needed to tag it along whenever I travel. It is clearly a must have product!
The best
Very moist and above expectations after using it. It also help my skin to feel the freshness