3.9 5 0 27 27 <p>NIVEA Skin Delight Glowing Rose nourishes and smoothes your skin with a radiant glow and a delicate scent. The non-sticky formula locks the moisture in the skin. With delicate rose scent, it gives you a feminine aroma. Suitable for all skin types.</p>

30/08/2019
Very moisturising but scent is too strong
Very moisturizing, not waxy or sticky, absorbs easily to the skin but the scent is way too overpowering. My colleague next to me gets headache when I use it
25/03/2019
great lotion
love this body lotion on my dry skin. its so light weight eventhough slightly oily but thats what i like about this coz it make my skin looks so healthy. its absorb fast and smell good too. use this everynight before go to bed.
06/12/2018
Nice smell
Very royal feeling after you try this product. Very exclusive smell. Your sking bexome very moist after trying. Nice body milk
22/09/2018
So so
Not a big fan of nivea lotion but this one is good. Doesnt feel sticky and oil after applied. The smell is so good.
07/09/2018
Not for me
I didn't like the white cast it left on my skin before absorbing fully. It also didn't leave a noticeable difference in my skintone and didn't really lock in the moisture. I have a very fair skin but also very dry.
04/08/2017
Setia menggunkannya sejak setahun yang lalu. Bau rosenya amat menyegarkan. Mempesona. Kulit terasa amat lembut apatah lagi saya memiliki kulit yang kering.
24/11/2016
kulit terasa lembut apabila saya dan keluarga menggunakannya.baunya juga harum
15/10/2016
Non-sticky and smooth moisturize my skin, currently my family is using this product. Highly recommended.
21/09/2016
NIVEA Skin Delight Glowing Rose makes my skin smooth and silky. It is also really easy to apply at any location or occasion. Moreover, the smell was so goooddd..
27/08/2016
Nivea Skin Delight, very good moisturizer especially for me who stay in air cond room almost 20 hrs a day. worth a try.
04/08/2016
Texture is thicker but not sticky and you'll smell like a blooming rose.
01/08/2016
NIVEA Skin Delight Glowing Rose leaves my skin Nourished and smooth, it's a wooow, I can't ask for anything more
01/08/2016
not sticky like other product in market and it smell rose because of the rose scent itself.
09/11/2016
saya ingin merasai kehebatan dan kelembutan NIVEA Skin Delight Glowing Rose jika ianya seperti yang di uarkan saya tidak teragak agak untuk membeli nya
16/09/2016
A good and effective product which nourishes skin with the smell of rose