4.7 5 0 39 39 Let age be just a number when NUTOX Advanced Serum Concentrate helps you defy ageing with its Actigenics Technology ™.
NUTOX Advanced Serum Concentrate

29/04/2020
SERUM TERBAIKKK
My face looks brighter and smoother after using it. It's one of the best serum that I have been used so far. A paraben free product that could be trusted. Senang untuk merrsap kedlm kulit.
21/04/2020
Bagus
Produk yang bagus dan tidak melekat selepas guna. Kulit lebih halus dan anjal selepas guna.
25/02/2020
Nutox stay young
Menganjal dan menegangkan kulit muka.. Sangat sesuai dengan sya.. Tq for the tester... 😊
30/01/2020
Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate
20/11/2019
Nutox
Serum mudah meresap tanpa meninggalkan kesan melekit. Ia juga tidak merengsakan bagi kulit yang sensitif. Namun, mungkin serum ini agak kurang sesuai bagi kulit jenis kombinasi serta berminyak.
18/11/2019
Produk yang boleh dapat kesan seawal 3 hari pemakaian
Sangat suka produk ini. Saya jenis kulit berminyak selepas pakai produk ini muka tidak berminyak lagi. boleh nampak kesan seawal 3 hari pemakaian. sangat recomended produk ini.
01/06/2019
The best serum!
Skin is firmer and smoother. Helps in reducing fine lines. I've been using this serum occasionally for 3 years whenever my skin needs extra care. The texture is very light, easily absorb and suitable for oily to combination skin type like mine.
15/04/2019
Affordable premiums
This is one of the most effective drugstore serum i have tried so far. I like the smell, the consistency as well as its effectiveness.I could really see difference in skin texture and fine lines reduced but it takes longggg time to see the effects. I took around 2 bottles to really see the good results not as early as 7 days as it claims. Another thing, I prefer the bottle should be changed to pump bottle because it is quite troublesome to extract out the last drop of the serum.
03/04/2019
puas hati
saya sukannya baunya, tidak melekit, cepat meresap ke kulit, kulit jd smooth dan tidak kusam
15/03/2019
Instant Plum
serum ni tesktur dia light sgt, fast absorb to skin.. paling best muka rasa firm je bila apply.. sangat sesuai untuk oily and combination skin..
28/02/2019
Nutox
I just new to this product and start using for a month and this serum just amazing it work wonder to my face...it make my dullness go away and get my glowing skin.i will make sure to keep this in my beauty routine.
21/02/2019
Serum terbaik
Serum terbaik yang pernah dicuba. Cepat menyerap dan tidak berminyak. Kulit rase lembut.
20/02/2019
BEST SERUM EVER!!!
I love this serum so much!! It helps my skin to boost, plump and feeling soft everyday !
19/02/2019
NUTOX Advanced Serum Concentrate
Serum yang sangan ringan dan sejuk pada kulit muka. Serum terus diserap ke dalam kulit. Sangat sesuai untuk semua jenis kulit
24/01/2019
nutox serum
kulit saya sangat sensetif..sejak menggunakan netox serum kulit saya tidak lagi bermasalah..