4.7 5 0 6 6 Formulated in a concoction of 10 powerful oils, this facial oil claims to provide regenerative benefits to aging skin, preventing wrinkles and fine lines for radiant glowing skin.
Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil for Face

24/08/2019
No more cracks
I really hate to see my skin looking so chapped and dried. Using this small bottle helps me to cure my dry skin especially my elbow area. This little bottle will last up to 6 months and so worth the price.
29/09/2017
selalu beli di guardian , tapi trial pack. sangat jimat sebab da guna hampir 5 bulan. kecil tapi sangat berkesan. sangat suka dengan nya.
07/03/2017
I use this every day! I feel like it has improved my skin tone, helped keep my adult acne at bay, and helped minimize fine lines in my forehead and around my eyes! I could not recommend more!! If you have moderate to severe greasy skin, this product is not for you, as it is an oil and will make you oily
12/01/2016
My dry skin let me look like very old,i want to try palmer's skin therapy oil for face to solve the problem.
01/01/2016
My dry skin let me look like very old, I want try palmer's skin therapy oil for face to solve the problem.
12/12/2015
yesI would love to take a try oI would love to take a try on this skin therapy oiln this skin therapy oil
02/12/2016
Saya belum pernah mencuba produk ini. Tp Saya pernah mencuba salah satu dari product keluaran Palmers Skin selepas saya melahirkan anak. Sungguh ianya sangat berkesan.
14/09/2016
I'm interested to give this a try! I've been exposed to sun a lot due to love of swimming but now that age is catching up on me, dark spots are beginning to appear on my face. I have been using an imported pomegranate oil for the past year but spots are not disappearing. Looking for a product that will reduce the spots if not making them disappear! Is this out in the market?
15/04/2016
I'd never try this oil but had bought their lotion which work well. Only that I don't really like the smell.
25/03/2016
Had gone through serious face problem since last year during pregnancy !! Good if I have chance to try this
18/02/2016
I had tried the lotion but not this. would love to try this on my skin.
04/02/2016
all this time i know Palmer have lotion type. didnt know its have oil type! i was actually looking for the face oil as my skin is super dry due to washing & mask. other brand is quite pricy. hope to try this Palmer oil for my face!
28/01/2016
would love to try Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil for Face . Really hope to get a product that can cure my skin problems....not only my face and my hand started had some dark spots since always expose under the sun too long for work.
24/01/2016
I NEED TO LOOK ENERGETIC AND FRESH WHEN HAVING APPOINTMENT WITH MY CLIENTS. I WISH THIS PALMER’S SKIN THERAPY ABLE TO DO THAT FOR ME.
22/01/2016
I have used the Palmer's lotion for stretch mark after giving birth ...Now, I would like to try Palmer's skin therapy oil for face since it has good review from customers.