4.1 5 0 18 18 Experience the familiarity of Pepsi Black while exploring a zesty ginger taste from Pepsi Ginger.

19/8/2019
boleh terima
Perasa lain daripada lain. agak pedas bagi mereka yang tidak suka makan halia. permulaan minum agak tidak selesa, tetapi lama kelaman sudah boleh terima perasa baru ini.
16/8/2019
Best
Satu produk yang lain dari minuman karbonat yang lain. Sebab sekali minum, nikmatnya terasa. Selepas minum, angin badan akan terkeluar. Saya rasa produk ini sudah perfect tanpa perlu penambaikan. Saya mengesorkan produk ini kepada anda
5/8/2019
Nothing special
The first taste is quite good with ginger smell but as I continue to drink, it taste just like the usual pepsi. This is a little too sweet and nothing to shoutout
2/8/2019
New flavour
Tried it but not really love the taste but still can accept.
23/7/2019
Trying new flavour
Worth to buy and try it. Doesn't taste too bad like my first expectation.
21/7/2019
Great taste
Taste amazing with a hint of ginger and Chinese five spice-like taste. You can taste the ginger but not the unpleasant spiciness that should never appear in a soft drink. Would definitely buy it again.
20/7/2019
Surprisingly Nice
My boyfriend bought it to try. At first I thought it will have a strong ginger smell but in fact it turns out quite nice. It had a nice sense of spices but there is no unpleasant taste of spiciness that one might get from eating real ginger or herbs or spices.
20/7/2019
Awesome drink!
My kind of chill drink of the day. Doesnt taste that bad as it sounds. Worth trying out.
19/7/2019
Boleh laa
Rasanya okay laa. Boleh la buat ganti uno ke apa kan. Takde la sedap sangat pun.prefer vanilla taste lagi. Kalau nak buang angin tu boleh la try.😅
18/7/2019
Suprisingly taste good
Bought it for fun to try out and it turn out very delicious. The smell of the ginger is not very pungent as well as the taste. Very light and refreshing. Try this one out guys.
Good taste
The sharp ginger taste make it more refreshing and less queasiness after taste. Each can / 500ml serving bottle just give enough satisfaction as it does not addictive to crave some more in a while.
Very good
I like it very much..at first I was like .. seriously Pepsi ginger??!Haha..I use to make and drink ginger tea so ginger drink no big deal for me.After try this,I just fell in love with it..good job Pepsi!!
Great taste
I was surprised with the taste combination. It has the spicyness and fragrant of ginger. The ginger taste is not strong.
11/7/2019
No more bloated stomach after this
I don't like ginger taste but surprisingly this ginger taste is acceptable and the most important it can help to reduce gas in stomach and feel warm after drink it especially in a cold aircond room
10/7/2019
Great taste
Its has the great ginger taste to it and tasted even better with pepsi.. Wayy better than all the other ginger drinks out there.