4.2 5 0 1327 1327 <p> PETPET Diapers & Night Tape are essential baby products that provide ultimate comfort for your baby. </p>
  • 1,327 Reviews

02/03/2019
nice for the babies, soft and comfortable. will purchase again
28/01/2019
As per expected quality for the value. Works just fine.
15/12/2018
Pet pet tape diapers make my child feel comfortable and happy whole day.
04/12/2018
jimat dan murah. cuma lagi tebal lagi bagus. serapan memuaskan
03/12/2018
Petpet is a good product.My son feel comfortable with this
21/11/2018
PETPET is good for my baby, no redness and no rashers, the price is reasonable
26/01/2018
sangat berbaloi dengan harga dan memberikan keselesaan pada si manja
02/10/2017
My baby feel comfortable after wear diaper PET PET...
12/09/2017
pita pelekat kemas. tapi kadang-kadang ada yang bocor sedikit.
03/08/2017
anak-anak saya amat selesa apabila memakai pampers petpet
20/07/2017
Bayi saya amat selesa apabila memakainya sepanjang malam tanpa kebocoran.tidur pun nyenyak dan berkualiti
07/07/2017
Is a very economic and good quality product, after trial use it, I m very confident with this product and I believe it will grab lots of likes from others mummy.
13/06/2017
hope pet pet is always softnes,and comfortable,and cheaper can save more
04/04/2017
price is cheap and reasonable Affordable for most household But if to compare to quality it might not be able to compete with the few top brands available in the market But since as mentioned the price is cheap there no complaint about it Need to improve the technology in order to provide a better quality to ensure the pampers able to absorb much more especially at nights
30/03/2017
I've been trying alot of diapers for my daughter lately including petpet. Through out the exprnce, wht i can say are my daughter keep on complaining that her pampers is quite small (eventhgh i bought for her the XL size) and it does bother her alot. She keeps on pulling and adjusting her pampers. And the usage time for the pampers is quite short, u have to keep on changing it regularly. If u ask me.. i wouldnt recommand this brand to my friends and family. I think they need some improvement especially on the sizing. It is rather small.