5 5 0 5 5 Having menopause can be a real blow to your body, especially when your hair starts thinning with premature fall-outs. Plantur 39 Phyto- Caffeine Shampoo helps improves resilience to your hair with its white tea extract and activates your hair roots to prevent hair loss with the Phyto-caffeine complex.

11/04/2019
Plantur 39
I'd been facing with dry & damaged hair few years ago. Since then, I'd been trying many shampoo & conditioner brand to meet my concern on this matter. But yet, I still can't find one & rather use hair oil or serum in order to keep up my hair instead of keep looking for a better shampoo or conditioner Until finally, I'd give it a try to this brand & it really feels change a bit. My hair did feels soft & light besides of ease on brush on it as it does no more frizzy as before.Totally awesome!
07/03/2019
Hair saviour with Plantur 39 Phyto
When you reach 40 years old, you may notice some of changes that makes you feel uneasy such as falling hairs. So when i found out that I have this symptom, I have tried the shampoo which I feel it might be work on my hair after I keep changing the shampoo brands. Yes, this time my heart is right. After 1 week, the hair is less falling. The smell is great too. Now, almost 3 months, I've no doubt that I've made the right choice.
05/03/2019
sangat berkesan
saya da cuba sangat berkesan kerana rambut saya da kurang gugur,terbaik👍🏻
19/11/2018
Fantastic
I purchased this shampoo a few weeks ago it is amazing it certainly stops hair falling out when washed and dried
11/11/2018
Tak penah tgk lagi produk ni dipasaran.. kalau nak bagi cuba boleh juga