4.5 5 0 9 9 Introducing Pringles with new flavor inspired by unique flavors from the West Great Britain: London Style Fish & Chips! Ideal for travel legs who miss food there.
Pringles Passport London Style Fish & Chips

25/02/2021
So so for me
I have always a fan of Pringles Pizza flavor although the quality has been deteriorating as time goes by but seeing the new flavor did not stop me to purchase one bottle to try. First piece it was quite good but upon few more pieces, I felt that it was enough. This flavor unfortunately did not wow me and make me wanting more, sadly.
29/01/2021
Feels just like eating Fish & Chips in UK
After only recently coming back from UK for our family holiday.. we missed all the food there.. especially fish & chips.. this is as close as you can get in another form.
09/02/2021
After moving from Dubai to Malaysia , London fish and chips sandwiches is what I am missing. Haven’t tried the chips with this flavor . Would like to try
31/01/2021
Would like to try this new product and would appreciate if I could be given some for tester
27/01/2021
Pringles with new flavor 'London Style Fish & Chips' look tasty, feel want to try. New product, new taste, new try. Hope can get sample for try, thank you. Really tastefully, will recommend to my friend.
27/01/2021
I want to try this...something new and its look tasty
26/01/2021
I WANT TO TASTE AND TRY THIS PRODUCT. THE PACKAGING LOOKS LIKE THE TASTE WILL BE SUPER DELICIOUS
14/01/2021
Saya nak mencuba yang ini..gambar nampak menarik sangat.. kelainan ikan
14/01/2021
saya nak try sample percuma. Jika sedap saya akn terus membeli dn terus membeli produk ni dn akn beritau pada saudara mara rakan rakan semua