4.5 5 0 31 31 <p>Pringles introduced you tortilla corn chip that tastes so good that you don't need dip. It is a perfect blend of sour cream and onion flavor. The Pringles Tortilla Corn Chips Sour Cream & Onion goes well with party too! </p>

17/07/2019
great for health
i kinda like potato chips more than corn. the chips were a bit hard but the taste just doesnt blend well with me. if it is spicy and cheesy flavor it might be the best.
20/03/2019
addictive
is crunchy and yummy... and too addictive!! once eat, cannot stop eating...
26/01/2019
Pringles Tortilla Chips
I love the taste. This is thicker than the potato chips and crunchier. If I have to choose this between the potato chips, I will surely go for this!
29/10/2018
Jenama yang sangat disukai keluarga
Sangat sedap & rangup. Gabungan rasa corn & sour cream & onion sangat sesuai. Anak saya pun sukakannya. Jenama yang tidak pernah mengecewakan.
14/10/2018
It is really delicious and addictive.. But, you may don't want to eat this regularly as this product is quite not healthy to consume
21/09/2018
Taste good and crunchy!
I love this slightly more thick tortilla chips compared to the usual Pringles chips, and the taste of sour cream and onion is great since it's my favourite flavour ever :)
13/09/2018
Great taste
Love the taste and flavor even on tortilla chips. Very crispy and taste even better when dipped with salsa sauce
02/09/2018
Keep the good job
Nice taste, as usual pringles never disappoint us. The chips is crispy and the sour cream taste match perfectly with the chips.
07/08/2018
Yes please! This Pringles Tortilla Corn Chips Sour Cream & Onion is so good. The seasoning amount is perfect and the chips itself is very crunchy and there's a chew to it. Recommended!
26/07/2018
I love Pringles and had been consuming Pringles since i was a kid. Hence, i can tell you that the original Pringles, especially the ones imported from the US are far more saltier compared to this. As it is from corn, it is crispier and thicker.taste wise is good.
04/07/2018
It is not so salty. My baby loves this so much. My family sure have this when watching TV.
28/06/2018
These are perfect with the sour cream dip.Great snack,Especially watching a movie while munching on them.Yummy.
12/06/2018
I love the harder texture of the tortilla chips compare to the normal potato chips. In addition to my favourite sour cream and onion, I love it!
04/06/2018
I always loved tortilla chips compared to potato chips as it has more crunch and texture compared to potato chips. However, it must be properly seasoned for one to enjoy it. Pringles Tortilla chips is perfectly seasoned to my taste. Together with my favourite sour cream & onion seasoning, I can finish the whole can in one go!
23/05/2018
A must have snack for movie night or family gathering on weekends! Its Crispy and the sweet sour & onion taste just perfect! 1 isnt enough. You will crave for more!