Redoxon Triple Action Effervescent Orange 45’s

4.8 5 0 11 11 Guard up your immune system against harmful viruses and keep vitamin C as your trusty best friend! Suitable for adults and children over 12 years old, dissolve 1 tablet per day in a glass of water.
Redoxon Triple Action Effervescent Orange 45’s

23/11/2022
Easy way of getting my vitamin c
My husband and I taken lots of vitamin c and Redoxon is the best. We will buy it during promotion price for better value. It dissolves easily and i lole the taste better than other brands.
22/11/2022
Great tasting vitamin C
It's effervescent so water is needed to consume this. Not as convenient as just popping it into the mouth, but it tastes really good!
15/11/2022
Excellent Product for Healthcare
A really good boost for our immune system...consuming it everyday & I can feel the changes
14/11/2022
Immune System Booster
Good to boost immune system! Nice taste and is not too sweet. Love the packaging as well. Very convenient to bring around. Light in weight and easily spotted in my messy bag! Recommend all to try!
14/11/2022
Quick dose of Vitamin C
Great immunity booster especially during times of Covid. Nice refreshing orangey taste. Quick and convenient. Overall good supplement to have. Recommended to everyone who wants to enhance their immunity.
13/11/2022
Great energy booster vitamins
It’s will instantly boost ur energy and metabolism. Just take it one tablet a day. Plus it taste good not like any other vitamins out there
12/11/2022
Good Booster
This product helps you to boost the shortage of minerals and vitamins in your body. However do not over consume.
High content of Vitamin C
My family and I have been consuming this on a weekly basis since the first MCO to guard ourselves from virus and increase our immune system. The tablet is well dissolvable. Highly recommend Redoxon.
Excellent
Easy to consume and taste very nice It’s good for adults and children
非常的健康,我的首选
我非常喜欢使用它,来补充我一日的所需维他命。我家人确诊了信管的时候,也是使用它,恢复的也会更快。虽然味道有些酸,老人家不喜欢,但是他的效果大家都是看得见的。
03/11/2022
Importance of vitamin C
It's a good source of vitamin C for children and adults for maintaining good health