4.9 5 0 23 23 <p>Raspberries, blueberries and currants for a better berry flavor.</p> <p>We've combined our natural herbs, Vitamin C and delicious berry flavor to create a treat for your mouth and throat.</p>

30/08/2018
Ubat hilangkan mengantok
Masuk meeting memang wajib bawak ni.. Sedap n tekstur die knyal2 tu buat hilang kn mengantuk..
10/10/2017
13/09/2017
Ricola Mixed Berrysaya sukakan rasanya. Tidak terlalu kuat rasanya dan x pedas 😊
02/08/2017
Ricola Mixed Berry has a great taste which helps to treat the throat pain and so refreshing for the mouth. Not very sweet and I love the flavour. The packaging is very nice and very convenient to bring along anywhere.
05/11/2016
I have been eating Ricola more than ten years. The taste worth it price!
15/10/2016
First time I try this product is my colleague give me one when my throat was suffer dry and pain. Really once you try and you like it. My throat is feel comfortable.
21/09/2016
The sugar free sweets is so refreshing, worry free to consume, keeps my mind running and be able to think of new ideas
25/07/2016
Ricola Mixed Berry was very natural and tasteful. It's good sources of natural herbs that brings you cool and refreshing your throat. Plus it's sugar free.. I love it so much!
21/07/2016
It soothes my throat pain whenever I have sore throat.Ricola is the first thing I look for when I have uneasiness in my throat
06/07/2016
I really like all of the mints from Ricola, but especially the small chewy type because I find them easier to finish than hard candy. The mint taste is refreshing without being overwhelming, and the berry taste gives a special sweet and slightly tangy flavour.
01/07/2016
07/06/2016
Tried this once, its jz like normal sweet only, nothing special.
10/12/2016
24/08/2016
I have try others Flavour. It is a good brand for candy. It help refresh my soothing throat. Good..wish can try this flavour also
24/06/2016