4.3 5 0 9 9 This super-hit, fluffy CC cream from Japan will make you forget you're wearing it. Rohto Sugao Air Fit CC Cream has the functions of a sunscreen, makeup base, light foundation, and setting powder in one—making it a foundation with great performance.
Rohto Sugao Air Fit CC Cream

05/10/2019
Light Coverage
If you have great skin but still want to put something on before you go out, then this will work well for you. However, this cc cream does not suit me very well because of its too light coverage. My skin get super oily too. Even when I want to use it as a primer, it just does not mix well with the foundation I used.
14/05/2019
Good
easy to use compatible with the skin... makes it easy for me.. not too oily... very comfortable to use on face...
09/04/2019
Sugao AirFit CC Cream (Smooth)
I'd say this is the CC crean for oily skin. It's not sticky and oily at all and surprisingly, the coverage is quite good. The product will give a powdery finish so it might not be suitable for people who are after glowy make up.
03/04/2019
Blurs face pores
It is used as a primer and for the blue one, it is to balance uneven skin tone and accents the 'glass skin' effect. One less star because it is not really my type of texture and will harden really quickly if you dont close the cap properly.
04/02/2019
brightens up your overall complexion
It's definitely a good product to try IF you have decent skin condition to begin with, Pink bright range like it's name, it brightens up your overall complexion and it's suitable for people who has dull skin.
02/02/2019
SUGAO
I have tried SUGAO product. The CC cream is very nice to used. I recommend it to everyone. The reason is after apply on the face, my face feel no sticky and the cc cream like powder type. Besides that, my face feel like comfortable and can breath :), because some of the cc cream i apply on my face, my face like cannot breath and feel sticky and hot.
25/01/2019
SUGAO
23/01/2019
Best
Saya pakai cc cream nie bila pergi kerja.ianya kelihatan sangan natural dan seperti tidak memakai mekap. Muka saya kelihatan flawless
09/01/2019