SAFI Youth Gold Lifting 24K Gold Essence

4.6 5 0 22 22 Water-based and pH balanced hydrating treatment essence that locks in moisture, provides immediate hydration and restores bounce to dry skin caused by loss of elasticity. Formulated with Triple Gold youth restoring actives and Hyaluronic Acid that offer intense moisture power, improved elasticity and overall texture for hydrated, supple and lifted skin.
SAFI Youth Gold Lifting 24K Gold Essence

12/04/2021
Moisturizer.
I've used it for months before. It works well as a moisturizer which made my skin plumper and more supple.
10/04/2021
Very refreshing
I wearing this before. It helps to get a clear skin. And avoid from pimples. Plus, the smell is so good🤭
02/04/2021
Hydrating and Refreshing
The most latest addition to my skincare regimen and loving it. The concistency is watery and my skin staying hydrated. I like to layering the essence before apply my serum.I can actually see the difference in my skin. It feels really lightweight and my skin plumper and more supple.
18/03/2021
Kulit lebih anjal dan lembap
Saya sangat berpuas hati dengan keadaan kulit selepas menggunakan serum ini.Kukit lebih lembap,nampak tidak kusam dan garis halus pudar. Harga sangat2 berpatutan.
07/03/2021
best sangat
kulit rasa lembut dan hidrated selalu. kulit sentiasa rasa segar
08/04/2021
I nak try this one, i guna cleanser yang safi acne solutions and it is good for my skin.
07/03/2021
I honestly wanted to try this product, i actually used their cleanser, the purple one and it turns out to be really good on skin so i would assume this would working out on mu skin too!