Sekkisei Vitalizing Serum

4.3 5 0 251 251 An ultra-light face serum contains Black Yeast probiotic cultured from Japanese dried persimmon which is highly nutritious. It not only improved skin immunity and moisture barrier, but also rejuvenates tired skin. With regular use, skin is firmed, moisturized and brimming with energy. Your skin savior to provide youthful radiance skin that is full of life!<br><br> #Sekkisei #VitalizingSerum #KOSEMY

20/07/2022
Serum for all ages
Not sticky and oily at all. Easily absorbed into skin and gives all the benefits you would want in a bottle of serum! Hope it gives more trial samples for other products.
19/07/2022
Unscent good
Texture is good, but it does not have much effect on my skin. I tends to have pimple after using
15/07/2022
Works well
I like the texture and the smell of the serum, it does not overwhelm me. However, I expected better result for a serum with such market price. My skin feels okay, it did not burnt my skin, did not irritate or gave any bad side effects. I have tried other serum with such market price that gives better result.
13/07/2022
Very soft and good to our face
Very good for normal skin. Very smooth and i like the texture. Very recomanded
Sangat bagus untuk kulit
Saya sangat suka dan serum ni bagus untuk kulit muka saya yg kering ni..
Menawan muda dan jelita
Kulit kelihatan lebih anjal, muda dan segar selepas menggunakannya
Plump-up serum
it effectively reducing redness and irritation suit for normal skin
12/07/2022
Sekkisei serum best for skin
Sekkisei serum made my skin feel fantastic. It brighter the skin and look more energic.
Alami dan rasai pengalamannya
Not bad to try this product. Quite expensive in price
11/07/2022
Serum terbaik
Sekkisei Vitalizing Serum sangat bagus untuk kulit saya. Tekstur yang murah meresap pada kulit dan tidak meninggalkan kesan berminyak. Garis halus dan pori2 nampak sedikit pudar selepas penggunaan 1 minggu. Wajib cuba.
11/07/2022
味道很清香容易吸收
使用后觉得味道很清香很疗愈,容易吸收, 没有纯在感,适合混油皮的我, 价钱有一些高, 因该不会再回购了.
09/07/2022
雪肌精漾活黑酵母精萃
非常棒的产品.. 使用了几天,感觉肌肤充满水分肌肤更健康更紧致更加亮丽,质地清爽不油腻,搽在脸上很容易推开
08/07/2022
能达到年轻紧致的肌肤
长期使用定能达到年轻紧致的肌肤。精美的包装设计,很高级感。价钱也非常的合理。精华液涂在脸上一点也不觉得油腻,很好吸收,赞啦!
07/07/2022
Food for your skin
The serum made my skin feels smoother and helps with my fine line.
07/07/2022
Sekkisei Vitalizing Serum
My skin definitely looks better after using the serum but it did not minimize my pores and did not help in reducing my fine lines. It can be absorbed easily without leaving my skin sticky if i apply it in a well ventilated place. If i just finish my shower and there is still steam while i apply the serum, it turns out to be sticky. On a side note, i would be more happy if the fragrance could be less prominent. Overall its a okay product but not my holy grail