4.7 5 0 56 56 <p>A complete toothpaste for sensitivity sufferers.</p> <p>Sensodyne Complete Protection offers all-round care for dentine hypersensitivity patients. It is powered by NovaMin® technology, a bioactive technology originally developed for bone repair.</p>

11/12/2018
Good job
My family use this toothpaste for the past 10 years. My parents used it and never change any toothpaste since then.
19/04/2018
I have been using Sensodyne toothpaste over the years , especially their Repair and Protect series because I'm proned to sensitive teeth and tend to bleed while I brush.Using Sensodyne, my oral problems have visibly reduced. I've now tried the Sensodyne's Complete Protection toothpaste and i feel it pretty much tastes the same and does the same thing though. For bleeding gums though I would recommend Parodontax toothpaste.
17/11/2017
My husband always want best for him. Thats why he choose a good product , Sensodyne. Before he decide using, he have problem with his teeth, bad smell from mouth. After he try first time, he loved the smell of toothpaste. Very good product & valuable for money and our mouth.
12/11/2017
Sensodyne is the best for sensitive teeth and complete protection is just perfect for Malaysians as we eat non-stop everyday.
25/10/2017
I love Sensodyne toothpaste! I've used it for many years and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth!
21/08/2017
真的很好用,我已经用了很多年的了这个牌子的牙膏,起初我只是想试试看,是否真的用了吃冰淇淋不会牙痛,因为我吃冰淇淋时都会痛还有点麻痹的感觉,用了之后再也不会了,没想到本来我每次刷牙都流血的用了之后刷牙不再流血了
14/06/2017
I have sensitive gums , after use this solve my problem !
06/06/2017
Quite good, my pain does not come as often as before using
08/05/2017
this toothpaste really helps my sensitive teeth,i dont have to suffer when eating ice cream anymore
使用后,减少敏感牙疼的出现
11/04/2017
Definitely a must buy item for my sensitive teeth. Gums doesn't bleed anymore when brushing. Would recommend Sensodyne Complete Protection to those with sensitive teeth & gums.
11/04/2017
I've been tried this for a week, it helps to reduce my sensitive teeth problem. I love it & will continue to use Sensodyne. TQ
10/04/2017
Its a very good product.im trying it sensodyne is suitable for sensitive tooth. love it.
24/03/2017
Hmm, the taste is weird for me. I am very picky on the toothbrush flavor. For the protection and taste wise, I would prefer the purple-coloured packing (gum protection). It works better in terms of taste and gum protection. Understanding that this blue packaging is for complete protection, I think this idea is good. However, as a Sensodyne's long time user, I don't really find them very much different from each other. All can really improve your teeth and gums. I will go back to the purple packaging by the way, mainly because of the acceptable taste.
02/03/2017
Its a very good product. It leave a sense of cooling sensation after brushing.