4.7 5 0 57 57 <p>A complete toothpaste for sensitivity sufferers.</p> <p>Sensodyne Complete Protection offers all-round care for dentine hypersensitivity patients. It is powered by NovaMin® technology, a bioactive technology originally developed for bone repair.</p>
Sensodyne Complete Protection toothpaste

21/01/2020
Selesa!
Selepas sembuh dari gangguan gigi sensitif, saya tukar dari Sensodyne Repair and Protect kepada Complete Protection. Gigi saya lebih berseri dan sihat selepas penggunaan ubat gigi Sensodyne ini. Saya syorkan ubat gigi ini untuk kegunaan seisi keluarga!
11/12/2018
Good job
My family use this toothpaste for the past 10 years. My parents used it and never change any toothpaste since then.
19/04/2018
I have been using Sensodyne toothpaste over the years , especially their Repair and Protect series because I'm proned to sensitive teeth and tend to bleed while I brush.Using Sensodyne, my oral problems have visibly reduced. I've now tried the Sensodyne's Complete Protection toothpaste and i feel it pretty much tastes the same and does the same thing though. For bleeding gums though I would recommend Parodontax toothpaste.
17/11/2017
My husband always want best for him. Thats why he choose a good product , Sensodyne. Before he decide using, he have problem with his teeth, bad smell from mouth. After he try first time, he loved the smell of toothpaste. Very good product & valuable for money and our mouth.
12/11/2017
Sensodyne is the best for sensitive teeth and complete protection is just perfect for Malaysians as we eat non-stop everyday.
25/10/2017
I love Sensodyne toothpaste! I've used it for many years and would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth!
21/08/2017
真的很好用,我已经用了很多年的了这个牌子的牙膏,起初我只是想试试看,是否真的用了吃冰淇淋不会牙痛,因为我吃冰淇淋时都会痛还有点麻痹的感觉,用了之后再也不会了,没想到本来我每次刷牙都流血的用了之后刷牙不再流血了
14/06/2017
I have sensitive gums , after use this solve my problem !
06/06/2017
Quite good, my pain does not come as often as before using
08/05/2017
this toothpaste really helps my sensitive teeth,i dont have to suffer when eating ice cream anymore
使用后,减少敏感牙疼的出现
11/04/2017
Definitely a must buy item for my sensitive teeth. Gums doesn't bleed anymore when brushing. Would recommend Sensodyne Complete Protection to those with sensitive teeth & gums.
11/04/2017
I've been tried this for a week, it helps to reduce my sensitive teeth problem. I love it & will continue to use Sensodyne. TQ
10/04/2017
Its a very good product.im trying it sensodyne is suitable for sensitive tooth. love it.
24/03/2017
Hmm, the taste is weird for me. I am very picky on the toothbrush flavor. For the protection and taste wise, I would prefer the purple-coloured packing (gum protection). It works better in terms of taste and gum protection. Understanding that this blue packaging is for complete protection, I think this idea is good. However, as a Sensodyne's long time user, I don't really find them very much different from each other. All can really improve your teeth and gums. I will go back to the purple packaging by the way, mainly because of the acceptable taste.