4.7 5 0 28 28 <ul> <li>Help to take care for sensitive teeth and gums</li> <li>Provide long lasting protection</li> <li>Strengthen teeth and fight decay</li> <li>Fight bad breath</li><ul>
Sensodyne Long Lasting Sensitivity Protection Mouthwash

02/10/2016
i really need a mouthwash, used everyday, anytime i want it. maybe this is it. a fully protected fresh breath and care for sensitive teeth and gums.
22/09/2016
I love sensodyne products - they give me such a refreshing smell and really helps me with my sensitive teeth and gums.
24/08/2016
I now using listerin and only use sensodyne toothpaste , will try next round to feel the difference.
19/07/2016
I scared to use mouthwash product as the smell makes me want vomit. Not sure Sensodyne able help me to overcome this
24/06/2016
I haven't try mouthwash with this famous toothpaste brand.. It should be very good in mouth washing
23/06/2016
The best product!! Dengan SENSODYNE tiada masalah bau mulut dan masalah gigi sensitif dah tiada lagi.
16/06/2016
i will try on this mouth wash because of its trusted brand. Will review very soon.
13/06/2016
I not yet try this as i just know this product. My teeth was sensitive, i will b try soon...
08/06/2016
I would like to give it a try because i do have very sensitive gum. My current mouthwash isn't giving me a good impact afterall. Hopefully this product can help to solve my gum problem.
21/05/2016
I will recommend this product to other since it is value for money.
15/05/2016
I always use listerine to rinse, hope this product will have better result for my sensitive gums and teeth
04/05/2016
I would like to try on this mouthwash to see if this help on my bad breath. Sometimes I feel shy to talk because of this. Besides I also have sensitive teeth, it will bleed everytime I brush my teeth. Sensodyne toothpaste is helping me and I hope the mouthwash will too.
01/05/2016
I will consider of buying this mouthwash because sometimes my teeth will become sensitive when eating something salty and quite sweet.