4.3 5 0 46 46 <p>Sensodyne toothbrushes are specially designed for a gentle, yet thorough clean of your sensitive teeth. The small angled head provides effective cleaning, even in hard to reach areas and its silky bristles are specially designed to gently clean teeth.</p> <p>Dental Professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months.</p>

1/10/2018
SEnsodyne precision toothbrush
Suka sensodyne precision Toothbrush kerana bulunya lembut dan membersih keseluruhan mulut
16/8/2017
Suka mengunakan berus gigi ni. Kepalanya bersaiz kecil dan runcing, sesuai dengan keadaan susunan gigi saya yang agak sukar dicapai bahagian dalam gigi. Harganya juga agak berpatutan.
6/1/2017
some of my molar teeth have very small gap in between. food often get stuck and difficult to remove with regular toothbrush as they have thick bristles. this toothbrush does miracle for my teeth! it successfully removes food stuck in between teeth without much force on my gum and its head is small that it could reach the back of your mouth for a thorough cleaning. recommend!
5/12/2016
SENSODYNE Toothbrush is real easy on teeths. soft bristels does not harm the gums. people having sensitive should surely try dis..
21/11/2016
Sensodyne toothbrushes is really the best toothbrush among other. The brush head design suit to brush the deepest teeth, make teeth cleans and fresh!
2/8/2016
SENSODYNE TOOTHBRUSH IS VERY GOOD AND ITS VERY SOFT ON TEETH.
21/7/2016
It's specially made for my sensitive teeth with effective improve my mouth hygiene!
18/7/2016
THIS IS A GOOD TOOTHBRUSH WHICH I USING NOW... IT'S SUITABLE FOR ME AFTER I TRY MANY TOOTHBRUSH
6/7/2016
This toothbrush suits sensitive gums because of its soft bristles.
23/6/2016
Might want to try the new toothbrush to see whether it is suitable for sensitive gums
10/6/2016
Great to use, suitable for my teeth, well designed,love sensodyne toothbrush, soft and clean
10/6/2016
I have tried this toothbrush before. It's really good to use it and the brush is not so hard. Recommended!
7/6/2016
7/6/2016
I had try this toothbrush before. Is really good to use it and the brush is not so hard.
3/6/2016
The brush is soft , well designed and it cleans my teeth effectively!