4.5 5 0 469 469 Improve your child's overall health and immunity with Seven Seas Multivitamin Syrup with Cod Liver Oil. This multivitamin syrup provides 8 essential vitamins and DHA to help your child grow well and stay strong every day. It also comes in a yummy orange taste, even picky eaters will enjoy taking it without a fuss!
Seven Seas Multivitamin Syrup with Cod Liver Oil

27/05/2019
Good taste good for my child,my child very like it,thanks you very much
21/05/2019
the taste was good easy gor kid to consume.. improve my kid immune system
02/05/2019
Sirap vitamin ini membantu dalam memenuhi keperluan khasiat anak-anak saya. Bagi ibu bapa yang ingin mencuba vitamin kanak-kanak saya syorkan vitamin ini kerana rasanya yang mudah diterima kanak-kanak dan senang until dicampurkan kedalam minuman anak.
30/04/2019
Excellent product.My kids just love seven seas cod liver oil. This one has the orange flavor and they love it. No fishy smell or taste for me. Will continue to use. highly recommended💖
30/04/2019
My daughter loves the syrup very much because it has a great taste of orange. Although I know this product provides great benefits to kids, but trial for 6 days is not enough to see any difference in my daughter's health.
29/04/2019
Taste great and immune system improved. Will continue this product
27/04/2019
Saya sangat suka dengan sirap multivitamin seven seas saya dah mencuba untuk anak saya dan sirap seven seas sangan baik untuk anak saya saya akan recomend kepada kawan dan family
23/04/2019
I have given seven seas of multivitamins to my nephews and I see a lot more appetite and very active. thank you seven seas multivitamin
23/04/2019
Penyediaan yang mudah ketika ingin memberikan SIRAP MULTIVITAMIN SEVEN SEAS DENGAN MINYAK HATI IKAN KOD pada anak2....
19/04/2019
Its good to be healtier life for kids and protect the kids from any dangerous viruses
18/04/2019
Seven seas multivitamin syrup with cod liver oil is good for kids ! It smells good and taste good ! I definitely recommended this !
18/04/2019
okay, but need to continues use it for every day. :)
17/04/2019
My son always a picky eater so it would be really hard for me to get him to try new vitamin. But, when he tried the syrup, he love it as I told him that this can keep you strong!!
16/04/2019
My son doesn't like the taste of this syrup. However, I believe the product is good, it just doesn't suit my son taste. Will still recommend to friends
12/04/2019
Seven Seas Mutivitamin Syrup with Cod liver oil is extremely nutritious. It is a must have for everyone. love this cod liver oil product; highest quality. This is the best cod liver oil.