4.1 5 0 45 45 Hungry for something sweet and healthy to snack on? Try Snickers Oats bar now with a new delicious mixture of oats and peanuts combined with Snicker’s classic nougat that we all love. Grab it now.

05/08/2019
Still prefer the original
Am always a Snickers lover since I was in high school. The new oats flavor is just so so for me. I still prefer the original taste of the old time Snickers as the oat not really match the taste of it. Overall is not bad, just not my taste.
14/01/2019
Coklat
Tak sedap sebab mungkin banyak kacang dan oat.oat bagi rasa yang pahit, pada saya
22/11/2018
Love it.
I always love Snickers ever since my studies years (which is quite a long time ago). Always have them prepared in my bags or in office.
19/11/2018
Ms
I like to eat snickers when I feel stress. Snickers oats is not sweet compare to the original flavour. And it's is more healthy. I like it so much.
15/11/2018
Satisfy your hunger
A good substitute to heavy meal when you feel hunger but don’t have enough time to buy food.
01/11/2018
Double the pleasure ,satisfy your hunger !
i love everything that comes in fun size ! and also guilt free as it have oats in it ! double the pleasure ,satisfy your hunger !
27/10/2018
Snickers Oats
Not too sweet like a normal snickers. Taste good and nice with combination of oats.
18/10/2018
Snack to recharge your energy
Tried several times Not as sweet as ordinary snicker.tasty good combination oat and chocolate..yummy. Highly Recommended to replenish your energy
30/09/2018
Not bad
Not bad, quite tasty, it is an interesting combination of oat and chocolate, but not as good as the peanut one.
14/09/2018
On the go snacks
I do day hike weekly and this is one of snacks I've tried. Great way to replenish energy!
09/09/2018
Same but different
It's not as sweet as the original Snickers, with the same chewy + occasional crunchy taste. Recommended if you're into that.
09/09/2018
Knack for snack!
I love chocolates and would try any combination to experience different flavors. So this is a must try! Snickers bar and oats are a very good and tasty combination. One is not enough! Perfect for snacking.
31/08/2018
Lapar? Jangan risau Snickers Oats ada
Penyelamat saya ketika lapar di lapangan terbang apabila penerbangan balik BKI-KUL mengalami kelewatan..saiz nya yang kecil sangat mudah untuk dibawa..tidak terlalu manis dan sangat sedap! oat pula sgt membantu ketika lapar.Terima kasih Snickers
31/08/2018
give me energy
i try it when i was super hungry..snicker oat give me energy while i was shaking due to hungry..i will try it again..beside it has oat.
30/08/2018
Manis
Percubaan yang sangat baik. Tapi saya lg gemar perasa original. Buat penggemar oat, memang patut mencuba