4.1 5 0 43 43 Hungry for something sweet and healthy to snack on? Try Snickers Oats bar now with a new delicious mixture of oats and peanuts combined with Snicker’s classic nougat that we all love. Grab it now.
Snickers Oats

01/07/2020
Snack
Senang disimpan dan dibawa. Package menarik perhatian. Sambil tengok animasi boleh makan snack nie.
10/04/2020
Just as good as the original
Tastes just like the original Snickers and love the oats as it adds an interesting texture (and secretly makes you feel less guilty about having a Snickers bar!).
18/12/2019
The oats make it chewy yummy
I prefer this oat snickers compare to the original one. For some reason, the addition of oats gave it a chewy consistency that make it more delicious for me.
05/08/2019
Still prefer the original
Am always a Snickers lover since I was in high school. The new oats flavor is just so so for me. I still prefer the original taste of the old time Snickers as the oat not really match the taste of it. Overall is not bad, just not my taste.
14/01/2019
Coklat
Tak sedap sebab mungkin banyak kacang dan oat.oat bagi rasa yang pahit, pada saya
22/11/2018
Love it.
I always love Snickers ever since my studies years (which is quite a long time ago). Always have them prepared in my bags or in office.
19/11/2018
Ms
I like to eat snickers when I feel stress. Snickers oats is not sweet compare to the original flavour. And it's is more healthy. I like it so much.
15/11/2018
Satisfy your hunger
A good substitute to heavy meal when you feel hunger but don’t have enough time to buy food.
01/11/2018
Double the pleasure ,satisfy your hunger !
i love everything that comes in fun size ! and also guilt free as it have oats in it ! double the pleasure ,satisfy your hunger !
27/10/2018
Snickers Oats
Not too sweet like a normal snickers. Taste good and nice with combination of oats.
18/10/2018
Snack to recharge your energy
Tried several times Not as sweet as ordinary snicker.tasty good combination oat and chocolate..yummy. Highly Recommended to replenish your energy
30/09/2018
Not bad
Not bad, quite tasty, it is an interesting combination of oat and chocolate, but not as good as the peanut one.
14/09/2018
On the go snacks
I do day hike weekly and this is one of snacks I've tried. Great way to replenish energy!
09/09/2018
Same but different
It's not as sweet as the original Snickers, with the same chewy + occasional crunchy taste. Recommended if you're into that.
09/09/2018
Knack for snack!
I love chocolates and would try any combination to experience different flavors. So this is a must try! Snickers bar and oats are a very good and tasty combination. One is not enough! Perfect for snacking.