Snickers Oats

4.2 5 0 52 52 Hungry for something sweet and healthy to snack on? Try Snickers Oats bar now with a new delicious mixture of oats and peanuts combined with Snicker’s classic nougat that we all love. Grab it now.

02/06/2021
Sweet choice
My favorite part is definitely the chewy texture of the bar snack. It has a twist where there is oats it it. I feel super full even after 1 bar of this snack. As this snack bar is available everywhere, it is super convenient and comfortable for me. Will definitely try again.
18/03/2021
very good
i like it because it is chewy and taste and definitely will buy it again
17/10/2020
Taste good
Rasa almost lebih kurang macam yang lama but ada twist oat kat dalam. Kalau rasa tak da tenaga bole la makan ni. Senang nak simpan dan nak bawa.
13/10/2020
Healthier snacking choice
I like the texture of this range, it is chewy and satisfying, you should try it less regret of snacking with low calorie than regular one
01/07/2020
Snack
Senang disimpan dan dibawa. Package menarik perhatian. Sambil tengok animasi boleh makan snack nie.
10/04/2020
Just as good as the original
Tastes just like the original Snickers and love the oats as it adds an interesting texture (and secretly makes you feel less guilty about having a Snickers bar!).
18/12/2019
The oats make it chewy yummy
I prefer this oat snickers compare to the original one. For some reason, the addition of oats gave it a chewy consistency that make it more delicious for me.
05/08/2019
Still prefer the original
Am always a Snickers lover since I was in high school. The new oats flavor is just so so for me. I still prefer the original taste of the old time Snickers as the oat not really match the taste of it. Overall is not bad, just not my taste.
14/01/2019
Coklat
Tak sedap sebab mungkin banyak kacang dan oat.oat bagi rasa yang pahit, pada saya
22/11/2018
Love it.
I always love Snickers ever since my studies years (which is quite a long time ago). Always have them prepared in my bags or in office.
19/11/2018
Ms
I like to eat snickers when I feel stress. Snickers oats is not sweet compare to the original flavour. And it's is more healthy. I like it so much.
15/11/2018
Satisfy your hunger
A good substitute to heavy meal when you feel hunger but don’t have enough time to buy food.
01/11/2018
Double the pleasure ,satisfy your hunger !
i love everything that comes in fun size ! and also guilt free as it have oats in it ! double the pleasure ,satisfy your hunger !
27/10/2018
Snickers Oats
Not too sweet like a normal snickers. Taste good and nice with combination of oats.
18/10/2018
Snack to recharge your energy
Tried several times Not as sweet as ordinary snicker.tasty good combination oat and chocolate..yummy. Highly Recommended to replenish your energy