4.7 5 0 45 45 St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion soothes immediate dryness and helps to protect against future dry skin. With Vitamin E, it nourishes skin and providing a visible improvement in skin health.

4/12/2018
St ives body lotion
Ekzema saya pulih selepas saya menggunakan lotion ini. Melembapkan kulit sepanjang hari dan menghilangkan kegatalan. Lotion badan yang sangat bagus.
7/9/2018
Since 2010
Eczema and dry skin is always a problem to me. I have been using this particular lotion since I went aborad. Have been using this lotion ever since. It smells good and most importantly leaves my skin adequately hydrated. It absorbs well and does not leave stickiness to any parts of the body once fully absorbed.
29/8/2018
Good product
Among many brands of body lotion placed on shops, I always prefer to purchase St. Ives. It is not only can see the effect to smooth my skin from dryness but also not so high price.
2/7/2018
I use this after tanning and it rehydrates my skin and makes me feel so much better.
13/9/2017
8/9/2017
losyen in sangat membantu melembapkan kulit saya kerana saya berkerja dalam persekitaran yang berhawa dingin malah ianya juga sangat wangi dan segar
5/1/2017
Its not sticky, My skin feels softer and dehydrated even though I just tried it for like few days.
19/12/2016
I just tried this lotion recently and I really love the feel of it..My skin feels softer n supple
9/12/2016
baru sekali pakai terus jatuh cinta dengan St.Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion. sangat lembut. tak melekit. yang penting bau dia lembut.
6/12/2016
I found the body lotion was absorbed quickly and you didn't have to use too much. There wasn't a strong fragrance which I prefer in a body lotion. It wasn't a thick lotion which surprised me. You had to be careful you didn't tip too much out of the container as it does run faster than normal creams. My skin felt really nice after applying it and I didn't have any bad reactions to it. I have sensitive skin and often have bad reactions to moisturisers that are very fragrant. I would recommend this product.
6/12/2016
This lotion keeps my skin moist but not sticky. The smell is not too strong.
1/12/2016
Really love St Ives's products. Its fit with Asian skin.
24/2/2018
saya suka sapu losyen pada badan saya hari2.. saya ingin mencuba produk ini pula, harap tuan dapat kirimkan kepada saya
22/12/2017
Sy nk mencuba st. Ives daily hydrating vitamin E and avocado body lotion.. Buat kn kulit sy lembut dan halus
8/8/2017
Saya peminat setia st.ives..Cuma body lotion daily hydrating sy tidak pernah mencuba lgi. Sy perlukn produk ini. Kerana kulit sy sgt kering.