4.8 5 0 14 14 <p>Strepsils Warm has been developed as the first warming lozenge that gives the comfort of a hot drink. It provides significant relief from throat soreness for up to 2 hours.</p>
Strepsils Warm

04/07/2018
Good to sore throat. A great innovation and great taste.
15/09/2017
STREPSILS WARM sesuai untuk sakit tekak., rasa yang sedap
28/11/2016
Strepsil is my first choice lozenges. My throat pain and this really help. Even my family members always love to choice this.
15/10/2016
16/09/2016
Bila batuk2 @ gatal2 tekak memang akan cari strepsils ni. Memang melegakan.
06/09/2016
Tried this strepsils warm last week when i had sore throat and ulcers on my throat.. Really feel relief and soothing...
25/08/2016
It's really help when my throat is very itchy. But the taste quite spicy for me.
24/08/2016
I have tried other normal Strepsils but not this new Strepsils Warm. will try this very soon.
12/08/2016
I underwent a surgery 2 weeks ago removing the ovarian cyst. After the surgery, I felt the urge to cough and coughing is definitely painful especially at the abdomen. I was given strepsils warm and my cough subside and very soothing to my throat. I had it by my bedside and it gives me the assurance that it will help to soothe my throat. Luv this product !!
11/08/2016
Many times better than having a real hot drink. Furthermore, it gives relief for sore throat for at least 2 hours and also easy to carry for those on the go.
03/08/2016
This not working for my throat soreness at all but the taste irrestible to resist .
02/08/2016
Pilihan utama keluarga saya bila diserang perit tekak. Kelegaan yang nyaman bila strepsils berada di dalam mulut!!
02/08/2016
always used strepsil products if i have sore throats
02/08/2016
My first choice of remedy for sore throat.Nothing soothes sore throat than strepstils.
09/11/2016