SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence (New UV Technology)

4.6 5 0 19 19 Long-term exposure to harmful UV rays can damage our skin. With the help of SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence, prevent your skin from the harmful effect of the sun to maintain youthful looking skin. Not your typical sunblock, this beneficial sunblock contains Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and many more skin care properties.
SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence (New UV Technology)

29/10/2018
Review
This Brand's sunblock is quite famous and very nice and easy to spread.
15/10/2018
Its very lightweight. My skin doesnt get too oily after application. It doesnt leave whitecast, at all which is very awesome. Everyone should give this a try.
14/10/2018
Worth to try
It doesn’t cause any burden on my oily skin! I always apply it when I do not have so much outdoor activities. Worth to try!
10/10/2018
Good sunblock
I have tried this product since last week. First I like the texture which is water gel. It really fast absorbed to my skin. My type of skin is oily skin. But after 5 minutes I finished put it on my face, it sweats all over my face especially on my nose. Luckily I'm not into make up so it won't messed up so much. Thank you