4.9 5 0 16 16 Sunsilk's Collagen Filler Power Shine is infused with a powerful blend of Collagen Filler; a well-known skin care ingredient, and Super Shine complex, it nourishes your dull strands, keeping your hair instantly smooth, shiny and glossy from the first use.
Sunsilk Collagen Filler Super Conditioner

26/02/2020
I want try this productre
I want try this product and i want share with my friend and
23/02/2020
Sunsilk Collagen Filler Super Conditioner
Conditioner yg sesuai dgn rambut saya yg kering dan kusut. Rambut menjadi lembut, terurus dan senang utk disikat. Mempunyai bau yg wangi. Cuma terpaksa mencuci tangan menggunakan sabun selepas disapu pada rambut kerana kesan yg melekat pada tangan sukar untuk dicuci menggunakan air biasa sahaja
03/01/2020
NO MORE BAD HAIR DAY!
The conditioner is so good. It helps me to keep my hair smooth and silky for the next 2-3 days even after shampooing again. Unlike other conditioners that make my scalp itchy, Sunsilk doesn't cause any itchiness on my scalp. Recommend to apply it once a week.
30/12/2019
Good for Damage Hair
I have an oily scalp and dry hair issue. Using this product as conditioner it makes my hair feel more smooth and less frizzy. The product recommends to leave in about 1 to 2 minutes and rinse off but personally I used it like a hair mask 2 to 3 times a week.
27/12/2019
Wangi
Saya sudah mencuba perapi terbaru dari Sunsilk ini. Bau nya menyenangkan dan selepas menggunakan nya rambut terasa ringan dan mudah diuruskan.
26/12/2019
Best
It is best to use this conditioner as the hair will be softer and easier to maintain
18/12/2019
Cheap but worth it!
Super fan for its smell, packaging and mostly its outcome!. Madey hair silky smooth manageable and smells delicious! But it ran out so fast. I think only the packagjng made it look that it would last for 3 months when i am almost run out of it within a month.
13/12/2019
Sunsilk Conditioner Super Volume Booster
I really love the product and going to repeat it again. I've a problem with thin hair since kid. I've tried so many product to making sure my hair getting volume. Definitely i found sunsilk, and its really great. My hair getting more smoother and volume aftet using it.
04/12/2019
Sunsilk conditioner super
Menjadikan rambut sy lebih terurus,bersinar..bau yg menyegarkan dan berkekalan walaupun sy memakai tudung dlm tempoh yg pnjg...mengandungi kolagen yg sgt membantu utk merawat masalah rambut sy..mudah digunakan dan tidak melekit...
03/12/2019
lembut dan wangi
sangat bagus menggunakan conditioner sunsil ini sebab rambut akan menjadi lebih lembut dan senang dijaga
19/11/2019
Good product for hair
I been using this for almost one month. And the result is very good. Hair become soft. And the fragrances so nice. Good smell. Love it
07/11/2019
SUPER VOLUME
I have been using this conditioner for a month now and my hair is super soft super volume and smell nice. Will definitely by my second bottle.
06/11/2019
RAMBUT JADI SANGAT WANGI
Rambut saya sangat segar dan bermaya selepas menggunkan prosuk ini
02/11/2019
使头发顺滑的conditioner
我一直以来都是使用sunsilk的产品,对于这个新品conditioner,我非常喜欢,用了过后头发很顺滑,容易打理,头发也没有打结的问题,而且味道很香。
01/11/2019
Memang bagus 👍🏻 and oky untuk saya..syampu nye wangi sngt
Entah apa yang merasuki Sunsilk hingga wangi sngt,yang sngt saya suke🤭