SUPER NUTREMILL 4in1 Cereal with Double Oat

4.2 5 0 7 7 SUPER NUTREMILL 4in1 Cereal with Double Oat fills you up with nutritious goodness that keeps you going so you can do more and experience the joys of living well. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for your general well-being. Delicious and nutritious, suitable for the young and old.
SUPER NUTREMILL 4in1 Cereal with Double Oat

25/09/2021
味道淡了
味道淡了,价格反而升高了!但是整体okayy 还是很经济的哦!可以接受 口味很多。
21/09/2021
Super !
I like consuming Super double oat as it taste is SUPER good with its great milky oat taste, it gives me energy and spirit to take on the day. It is made with the goodness of whole grain.
03/09/2021
Yummy Oat
I like consuming Super Double oat as the taste is super yummy and it contains lots of vitamin, nutrition and mineral, it is suit to all group of people, especially for young people.
26/07/2021
Taste good
Super Nutremill Double oat contains essential vitamins and mineral, it provide extra energy and nutrition to our body, the taste is super nice and the texture is smooth and rich.
23/07/2021
Delicious and nutrition Beverage
Super Nutremilk Doubel oat is a delicious and nutrition Beverage, it provides us more energy and keeps me more active and healthy for the day. I like is taste as it is rich and delicious.
05/07/2021
Good to be taken as breakfast or if u intend to skip dinner.
I love oats for its fibre benefits. Sometimes, i dont have time for breakfast but this product helps a lot if you are looking for a quick breakfast. Great for anyone who feels dieting at night if u are intend to skip dinner. Good taste if u put just enough water.
17/07/2021
Is good for extra supplement fibre for your daily life need