4.3 5 0 54 54 <p> Superior, gentle cleaning for sensitive teeth & gums with elevated inner bristles and extra soft outer-bristles </p>

21/11/2016
Systema is the best toothbrush amond other, its brush head design suit to brush the deepest teeth to make it clean and fresh!
19/8/2016
Making brushing work effortless and its gentleness make my sensitive teeth a happy and clean teeth!
8/8/2016
Effective deep cleaning between teeth. Removes plaque and cleans very well. But still gentle on my gum. Tried it and love it. Bought a pack of two toothbrush, save more. Got half price on the 2nd toothbrush.
2/8/2016
the brush is very soft and does not make my gum bleed when i brush my teeth(since i love to brush my teeth so hard).love it
13/7/2016
the soft bristles do not hurt my gum, a gentle toothbrush for sensitive teeth like me.
27/6/2016
Truly cleans great at gum lines, now I need much fewer dentist visits
20/6/2016
Best toothbrush ever used. Gentle and cleans thoroughly. Suitable for people with sensitive gum as it reduces the chance of gum bleeding.
10/3/2016
can say I am the systema sensitive 0.02 MM toothbrush fans. I use it and recommended to my family member.. Now my family member also using it and love it so much.. thanks.
10/3/2016
I love Systema toothbrush! It is the only toothbrush that doesn't cause mouth ulcer and it's value for the quality.
4/3/2016
love the bristle tip, feel like it clean every corner of my teeth and also very soft material
19/2/2016
i like its 0.02mm bristle tip.. which able me to brush cleaner.. it is soft and no hurting my gums...
17/2/2016
After you used this product I think you will love and stay continue to using it. Make your teeth more cleaner and fresher.
16/2/2016
the bristles is so gentle on gum and it helps to clean my teeth so well
10/2/2016
this is a good product to recommend, reduce my teeth problem since i used for years.
22/1/2016
i love this, very useful and good quality for me, is number one toothbrush for me.