4.3 5 0 54 54 <p> Superior, gentle cleaning for sensitive teeth & gums with elevated inner bristles and extra soft outer-bristles </p>
Systema Sensitive 0.02mm

21/01/2016
I have tried this and really satisfied! The soft bristles are very gentle to my gum.
19/01/2016
Have try before. it's quite good for sensitive tooth. I'm love it.
13/01/2016
I have tried this toothbrush and very satisfied because my gum is no longer bleeding while brushing my teeth.Its bristles is very soft.My teeth is cleaner because its bristles penetrates deeper to remove plaque.
12/01/2016
feel clean and gentle to my teeth and no more bleeding.
12/01/2016
Very soft bristles and gentle to gum while it clean thoroughly your mouth. Affordable and good quality.
Great for my sensitive tooth..feeling really clean after brushing
12/01/2016
it was good for those is sensitive teeth, soft and great
12/01/2016
My every single teeth clean and clear after use it.
10/01/2016
I love this because each time i brush my teeth, i felt more clean and fresh compared to other brand.
10/01/2016
Great for my sensitive tooth..feeling really clean after brushing
09/01/2016
07/01/2016
Help to prevent sensitive tooth. Brush effectively to remove stain and daily care for gum problem.
01/01/2016
I have tried it and am satisfied since it is sensitive to my teeth and gums. Furthermore more it is Japan's No.1 toothbrush brand and its bristles are made from non animal origin, suitable for vegetarians.
19/07/2017
I am having bleeding gums issue when I brush too hard. I tried a couple of toothbrush but its not working for me. I do hope I get to review this product. Maybe it can help me and all the others with my issue