4.3 5 0 54 54 <p> Superior, gentle cleaning for sensitive teeth & gums with elevated inner bristles and extra soft outer-bristles </p>

10/12/2016
Systema is the best toothbrush amond other, its brush head design suit to brush the deepest teeth to make it clean and fresh!
8/6/2016
I have not tried this sensitive toothbrush yet, but other than this, I have tried all other systema toothbrush, and I love them
27/3/2016
I never try this product before. I'm having sensitive teeth and it easily to get bleeding. I hope this product can solve my problem.
15/3/2016
is it really so good? Hope to try it by myself.. the toothbrush that Im using now is quite good, but I want to get the best toothbrush for my family members.
14/3/2016
Just been hearing about this excellent new product. Looking forward to trying because i have sensitive tooth and gums.
9/3/2016
I have sensitive teeth and gum therefore I'm very concern on my tooth brush and tooth paste as well . I'm now have just tried on sensodyne brand of tooth brush but I hope I can get for a better brush for my sensitive gum and teeth .
19/2/2016
just saw this product on tv. looking forward to try this verison of toothbrush
21/1/2016
Try before, I really like it. Very good to use. Will recommend to everyone
20/1/2016
just tengok dalam iklan. dont know how far it will works. hope i can try this so.
13/1/2016
I'm currently using O-ral B, would like to give Systema a try!
13/1/2016
mmm...every one is telling 0.02......what is the dif between other brand???
12/1/2016
Never get to try this product. But am using Systema toothpaste. Very good product. If can try this product will be better match for my toothpaste.
12/1/2016
I doubt that what could Systema sensitive 0.02mm will do for my gum and tooth, willing to have a try.
12/1/2016
I have tried it and am satisfied since it is sensitive to my teeth and gums. Furthermore more it is Japan's No.1 toothbrush
12/1/2016
I love this because each time i brush my teeth, i felt more clean and fresh compared to other brand.