4.9 5 0 20 20 Normal whitening deodorant is a thing of the past; try the new Vaseline Deodorant Dry Serum – Ultra Whitening. With Collagen Booster & Vitamin B3 that is clinically proven to repair underarm skin up to 20 layers* deep, find visibly whiter, smooth and firm underarm in no time!

11/9/2019
No sweat
This deodorant really make your armpit dry without drying the skin. Smells good and the price is very affordable. One bottle can last longer than you expected. Doesnt leave stain to clothes.
9/9/2019
Good one
Bau harum, tak melekit, tahan lama and mencerahkan bawah lengan. Sangat recommended. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
4/9/2019
VERY RECOMENDED
SANGAT BAGUS DAN TIDAK MELEKIT ,, SOME PRODUCT MENINGGALKAN KESAN PADA KULIT , TP VASELINE DRY SERUM INI TIDAK , SAYA SANGAT MENGGEMARINYA , SEHARIAN TIDAK TERASA MERENGSA DIKULIT,, BAU YG HARUM serta menjimatkan , sehingga kini saya masih lagi menggunakannya ,,
23/8/2019
Superb
Very good to use for us..High quality product..That was absolutely effective for my skin and make me feel so confidence after i use..Thank you Vaseline Deodorant Dry Serum – Ultra Whitening 🥰🥰🥰
23/8/2019
so light and refreshing
fast dry and very comfortable. easy to apply and smells very nice
Tak melekit
Selesa dan tak melekit. Bau wangi dan cpt meresap di kulit.
Definitely a keeper!
I have been having chicken at my arm pit area due to shaving and spray deodorant. At one point, I couldn't take it anymore because it is getting uglier day by day. Luckily I came across this product and put a full trust on it. The result can be seen around 2-3 weeks of constant usage (mine is 2 1/2 week or so)
tidak melekit
isteri saya sangat suka vaseline deodorant dry serum ni. cepat kering. tidak melekit. tidak meninggalkan kesan pada baju.
20/8/2019
saya suka product ini
saya sangat suka produk ini kerana, tidak melekit, membantu menghilangkan bau dan yang paling best produk ni membantu putihkan kulit...
Produk bagus
Sgt2 selesa digunakan tidak melekit wangi dan tahan lama
Terbaik
bagus sgt2 tk melekit dan sgt wangi😊 cpt kering pasti tak rugi kalau dh beli
Worth it
Whiter my underarm, non-sticky and the important thing is fast absorbed and no stain on the cloth.
18/8/2019
Love it!
Already on my 2nd tube. It is dry and doesn't feel sticky. Excellenty comfortable feeling all day long. Best part is it is also brighten your underarm. Worth every cents!#2
15/8/2019
Dendorant yg bagus
Tidak melekit Sgt selesa Tidak kotorkan baju Kulit lebih lembut dan bersih
13/8/2019
whiten under arm
Long lasting coz I working in office hour, no aircorn but still feel well. I just give birth on Dec 2018, normally pregnant woman body part will dark especially under area, after use this my under arm become whiten like before . Seriously look very nice. The packaging should be more easily to roll.