Vitraplus Cabloc

4 5 0 137 137 Vitraplus Cabloc is a weight management supplement with 5 natural ingredients. By just having 2 vege capsules a day, it helps to block carbohydrates absorption, burn fats and provide balanced nutrition at the same time! Get the healthy body you deserve by taking Vitraplus Cabloc. Try it out today.
Vitraplus Cabloc

15/07/2019
Vitraplus Cabloc is a safe and natural supplement. Regular intake daily will ensure that that we can lose or maintain our weight. My weight has maintained even though I do consume high carbo food like processed noodle. I also do not excercise regularly. I believe with daily intake of this supplement plus exercising daily will help to lose weight gradually.
14/05/2019
In my opinion, this product is good and worth the price.
23/04/2019
A great weight management product. It curbs my hunger effectively while providing me with all the necessary nutrition that maintain my strength and stamina day in, day out
06/03/2019
I reduced my weight 2kg within 2 weeks & got inches loss. This product is working on my body & did not give any side effects to me
05/03/2019
Tried this pills for two months. Managed to lose 2kgs. Quite slow, might need to try again.
17/02/2019
If you want to be slimmer, you should try this product !
12/02/2019
It's help me maintained my weight, but can't help me much in reduced the body weight
02/01/2019
I have started to consume Vitraplus Cabloc since the past 60 days. I couldn't notice any change in my weight, and more worse, i feel like it cause constipation in stead of helping digestion. However it is still a good try as i never had a change to try this kind of products.
21/12/2018
For me the weight loss is not much. But I can feel the different that this product didn't harm to your body, as some weight loss product I tried before will cause my heart beat faster and uncomfortable during consume it. Have try lchf diet after done test Vitraplus, the lchf show me more significant results.
19/12/2018
Vitraplus cabloc sangat sesuai untuk saya.saya akan memperkenalkan produk ini kepada kenalan saya.
19/12/2018
produk yang terbaik di pasaran yang mampu mengembalikan bentuk badan secara alami dan memberikan kembali keyakinan diri saya
18/12/2018
Setelah mencuba Vitraplus Cabloc saya dapat megurang kan selera makan
17/12/2018
Truly the secret for weight loss is discipline. Eat less and more movement (high intensity preferably).
16/12/2018
I feel safe and confident to consume Vitraplus Cabloc as part of my diet plan because of its natural ingredients and most importantly it was certified by Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia. Highly recommended!
15/12/2018
Vitraplus Cabloc Help me in reducing my weight... Thank you Cabloc...