Vitraplus Cabloc

4 5 0 137 137 Vitraplus Cabloc is a weight management supplement with 5 natural ingredients. By just having 2 vege capsules a day, it helps to block carbohydrates absorption, burn fats and provide balanced nutrition at the same time! Get the healthy body you deserve by taking Vitraplus Cabloc. Try it out today.
Vitraplus Cabloc

14/12/2018
Overall I'm ok with this product although no significant results but I have tried others product previously and this is one of the product that did not trigger my gastric.
14/12/2018
Saya benar-benar menyukainya dan sudah pasti nya saya akan membelinya..
proven to try
proven to loss weight, can try vitraplus cabloc and continue to get ideal weight
14/12/2018
Great for weight management, does not see a significant weight loss if already on a low carb diet.
14/12/2018
我一直想减肥,一路来没有吃过任何减肥产品,这次能在home tested收到vitraplus cabloc的产品我很高兴,收到产品心想能夠让我瘦下来该多好,结果吃了2个月了,才瘦到1kg有点失望
我以前没有服用过任何减肥产品,这次在home tested推荐vitraplus cabloc的产品,我服用了两个月才瘦2kg,好像没什么看到效果
14/12/2018
I have tried this supplements and I did loss a few inches after 3 weeks consuming it. It tastes good & I recommended it as the ingredients are based on natural items
14/12/2018
Easy to consume. Product is handy. Weight maintained even when eating more carbohydrates. Need to consume more water. Personally I have pimples outbreak on the first 2 weeks , fine after that .
14/12/2018
Selama tempoh percubaan saya hanya berjaya menurunkan sebanyak 3kg.mugkin produk ini tidak berkesan d
14/12/2018
First time try this product, I feel safe to consume because the ingredients is nature. During my consumption period, i found that my weight went down a bit.
13/12/2018
love the packaging, can see the results in 60 days.
10/12/2018
This product is good for maintaining weight or losing a few pounds. But, you need to havea balance and healthy meal. I've tried by eating as usual just at a smaller portion, I only managed to lose 1,2kg. Definitely will try again with a better and healthier diet.
07/12/2018
Vitraplus Cabloc produk yg sngt sesuai untuk diambil bagi sesiapa yg ingin mengurangkan berat bedan secara selamat dan sihat..Vitraplus cabloc sangat sedap dan kandungan nya yg semula jadi sangat baik untuk semua yg ingin mencuba nya..saya dah anda bila lagi..
07/12/2018
Saya telah menggunakan Vitraplus Cabloc dan berat saya berkurang 2 kilo dalam tempoh 60 hari
06/12/2018
Definitely will intro to my friends cos I can see the different in my body especially my bottom body