4.3 5 0 167 167 Reduce fatigue signs by the first morning with YSL Beauty Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum - the first bi-phase technology night serum from YSL Beauty, infused with moonlight cactus & glycolic acid for an efficient yet gentle skin renewal. <br><br>The optimal dose of Glycolic Acid removes dead cells at the superficial layer of skin, while Moonlight Cactus protects new skin cells from oxidative stress at the surface of the skin. Apply only at night and skin is renewed and regeneration is reactivated!
YSL Beauty Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum

16/01/2020
Thin lightweight smell good
I love the light weight texture itself. I never fell heavy on my face once i put on the serum. It smells good as well.
15/01/2020
Amazingly radiant and beautiful
A simple serum that helps my skin looks good and tightened my pores. Absolutely love it.
13/01/2020
regenerate, revive, revitalize
I personally find it a little oily in the beginning, but after massaging into my skin, it absorbs immediately and could see the difference especially on the skin under my eye. I look less fatigue and refreshed in the next morning.
10/01/2020
segar, berseri, nyaman
sangat berbaloi untuk mencuba serum YSL Beauty Pure Shots Night, sebab ianya memang terbaik
08/01/2020
Worth Trying
Produk senang meresap ke dalam kulit walaupun tekstur agar berminyak pada awalnya. Tetapi saya tidak dapat melihat keberkesanannya, mungkin juga serum ini tidak sesuai untuk kulit wajah saya.
07/01/2020
significantly improve after using serum
Awesome. Its significantly improve my skin after using this serum.value to buy
07/01/2020
Fantastic product for daily use!
Fantastic product for daily use! A must have serum for everyone.
06/01/2020
amazing, satisfying, great
Love the result i received after 7 days. Less visible wrinkle at eyes area and face look more fresh during wake up.
06/01/2020
Rejuvenating, repair and refreshing
My skin felt rejuvenate in the morning after applying the serum the night before. Pores are less visible and my skin complexion improves.
05/01/2020
Segar, lembut, bersinar
Serum yang memberi kesegaran pada wajah, beri sinar dan kelembutan pada kulit dan memberi nafas baru untuk kulit bernafas
04/01/2020
Brightening exfoliating glowing
The Serum absorbs really quick and I see a slightly different on my skin texture because of the Glycolic Acid ingredients. This serum not only exfoliates, but also refine and moisturizes over the night. I think it does help me brighten up a bit after using for one week
04/01/2020
efficient, refreshing, good absorption
well absorption by skin & efficiently regenerate renewal on our skin
03/01/2020
Rasa tenang dan gembira
Tidak sabar untuk menggunakan serum ini sebelum tidur
31/12/2019
Radiant, smooth, glow
YSL Beauty Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum makes my pores tighter and also makes my skin smoother and glows.
31/12/2019
Feels oily, looks oily after apply.
After 4th applications, redness and patches of sensitivity appear on my cheeks and forehead. I had to stop using it before it gets worst.