4.6 5 0 160 160 BiO-LiFE Livasil adalah tonik bagi hati yang bersifat antioksidan, anti-radang dan mempunyai kebaikan detoksifikasi. Penuh dengan kebaikan ekstrak susu thistle dengan kandungan 80% silybin dari silymarin, BiO-LiFE Livasil membekalkan nutrient dan melindungi hati serta melancarkan fungsinya.
BiO-LiFE Livasil
  • 4.6 Daripada
  • 160 Ulasan

Ulasan

28/03/2020
Good help in immunity system
After i having bio-life livasil I feel more energetic and work out more daily activities
28/03/2020
Good choice
It’s good as a liver tonic for those has liver problems
25/03/2020
good and value product
after try for two month , i found that i have more energetic , and my quality of sleep is better .
25/03/2020
good for your health
good for health.good for health.good for health...
24/03/2020
Best and effective
Good and easy to consume...After try, I have better sleep..
23/03/2020
great Liver protector!
I am very grateful that i was chosen to be the tester for BiO-LiFE Livasil. I have consumed BiO-LiFE Livasil every night for 60 days. Before this, I was consuming Milk Thistle, Dandelion & Yellow Dock. It is because my grandmother and mother both died from liver cancer and i was being prepare to take care of my liver. After consuming BiO-LiFE Livasil for 60 days, i am satisfied with the result that i have less pimples, and best of all, i feel more energetic! Thank you Bio-LiFE Livasil!
23/03/2020
Really can reduces my tiredness
I'm a smoker, I like to eat unhealthy food like fast food, after I tried bio-life livasil, it's really reduced tiredness, fatigue, indigestion and dry dull skin.Thanks home tester give me a chance to trying these wonderful products, thank you
Healthy sickness refresh
i Can sleep well after consume it. Aside. My stomach upset reduce. It a good product
21/03/2020
Nice and good quality products.
Nice and good quality products. It’s help me have a good sleeping time and more energetic all the day. Reduce tired
best supplement product
I get to know more about it ever since i received my first trial and i like it as it helps to reduce my fatigue, boost my immune system and easy consumption for my daily consumption
20/03/2020
good vitamin for liver
My mother tested BIO-LIFE Livasil Vitamin after consult with Doctor. She feedback after two moths trial feeling energetic and her digestive system improved. Easy to consume too.
19/03/2020
energetic great bowel sleep well
I feel better after consume Liva-sil, does not feel tired as always. Can really see a different consuming this product.
Easy and effective
It really help me a lot in maintain my healthy and it s easy to consume!
Hero of Liver
I have fatty liver for for the past 10 years. I'm unable to sleep well at night, which resulted tiredness and itchy skin. My situation has now improved after I tried the BiO-LiFE Livasil for just 60 days. Quality sleep at night and having an energetic body make me eager to continue trying this products to protect my liver.
Energetic, Healthy Living
It has definitely given me more energy and I feel that my liver is more healthier.

Sedang diproses