4.4 5 0 173 173 Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré adalah pelembap yang mempunyai pelbagai fungsi seperti bertindak sebagai asas solekan, pelembap kulit dan mask. Diformulasikan dengan bahan aktif semulajadi, krim ini membantu menghidrat, melegakan dan melindungi kulit.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré
  • 4.4 Daripada
  • 173 Ulasan

Ulasan

23/03/2020
I personally impressed with the trial.
I would like to thank hometesterclub for giving me a chance to try the creme. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré leaves my skin feeling soft and smoother, helps prep my skin for an easier make-up application also last longer throughout the day. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and nourished. I would definitely continue buy and use the cream for the goodness’s of my skin.
Multi-functional, rich, hydrating
The Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre I received is just what I needed for my sensitive skin. I love it's multi-functionality as a makeup base, moisturizer, cleanser and mask. I definitely recommend to those finding for products with many uses.
Very effective
Very impressive and effective results , skin is very soft and moisturize , east to use and very effective. Will recommend this product to all . And main thing it is suitable for all skin types .
Lembut
Creme concentre Sgt lembut pada wajah Saya, menjadi kan kulit Lembab dan menjadikan mekap sy lbh cantik dan berseri
Not greasy at all..
It can make my make up last longer and easier to apply my make up.
Smooth, easy make up
This product is good, suitable for sensitive skin like me. Not acne prone
lighter fresh moisture
my skin feel lighter and moisturized. it works well for my sensitive skin
Soft, Full-Coverage, Soothing.
Mouse mommy is having first trial on Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré and it surprise me with the immediate effects with maximum tolerance to my skin. Mouse mommy is feeling soft, moisturize and smoother skin right after application. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré helps prepare my skin for an easier make-up application, nicely blend with @palladiomy Build + Blend Foundation evenly! Perfect make-up looks, natural finishing with high coverage and helps my make-up last longer throughout the day! It is also helps to soothe sensitive areas of my skin especially on my redness cheeks region. No tightness or irritation to my skin’s sensitive areas. Love this pharmaceutical dermo-cosmetic care products! Sharing the main active ingredients from natural origin shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy proteins. Definitely will buy Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré as my multi-function nourishing moisturizer that perfectly use as skin moisturizer, make-up primer and moisturizing mask! Love it!
The perfect moisturizer
the cream is thick but light and really moisture my skin. Wearing the skincare for acne can make your skin dry a little but i really didnt face any dryness problems after wearing this cream. i also put the cream as prep before applying the makeup. it doesnt make you face oily and your makeup really last longer.
20/03/2020
Smooth, Easy & Skin glow
I love it so much and sure to consider buy it. Its really helpful.
20/03/2020
Rich and easy
Tekstur Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre yang rich, senang di apply di muka dan memberi kesan lembab sepanjang hari. Apabila menggunakannya, tiada masalah untuk bersolek. Selepas menggunakannya, kini saya tiada masalah terhadap kawasan kering di muka saya.
Selesa, hebat, sukakannya
Menggunakan produk ini membuatkan kulit terasa lebih lembap, lembut serta licin. Selain terasa ringan di kulit, produk ini mampu menjadikan solekan lebih kemas dan memberikan hasil yang baik sepanjang hari. Saya sangat berpuas hati dengan produk ini.
good product
I have received and use product for about 1 week,it soothing my irritation area,skin look more fair,very moisture and not feeling oily,very good product
Best multi-purpose moisturizer
This is an excellent multi-purpose skincare product. It can be used as a moisturizer, a mask, a makeup primer and a makeup remover. This cream is very moisturizing and it nourishes and soothes skin. It is a thick and rich cream. Only a small amount of cream is required when being used as a moisturizer. It needs to be massaged into the skin, after which it absorbs quickly. This product performs extremely well as a primer for makeup. It keeps foundation hydrated throughout the day. If you want to use this product as a moisturizing mask, apply a thick layer and leave it on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, wipe away any excess product left on the skin. This cream also removes makeup well. Apply the cream directly to the face and rub gently. The cream will breakdown all makeup, even waterproof makeup. Rinse the skin and proceed with cleansing as usual. This cream is slightly expensive, but it is a great multi-purpose product and I highly recommend it.
Smooth, soothing and gentle
It was easy to apply and absorb into the skin. The fragrance , for me, was rather pleasing for me.

Galeri Penguji