4.6 5 0 624 624 <p>Adakah anda tahu selepas usia 40 tahun, kita akan hilang sehinnga 8% jisim otot setiap dekad? <sup>1</sup></p>
  • 4.6 Daripada
  • 624 Ulasan

Ulasan

26/10/2018
My mum agrees that it taste great. Not too sweet. She feels that she has more energy to play with her grandchildren and complete the house chores as well. Definitively worth the money spent.
Ensure® Gold有助于每天的体力,有效的帮助恢复体力同时帮助钙质的吸收,绝佳美味是家庭的首先奶粉。
26/10/2018
Ensure Gold ini baik untuk kesihatan anda. Rasa vanila yang sedap sesuai untuk peringkat umur dewasa.
25/10/2018
My dad really like the taste. He will drink Ensure whenever he has no appetite. Ensure Gold makes him feel full and at the same time give energy so he can do his daily routine actively.
25/10/2018
My parent like this product very much. The taste also nicer than the other brand that they hve consuming.
17/10/2018
Ensure helps on bones and less sweet compare to Anlene, based on current we consume
16/10/2018
Memberi kecergasan dan tenaga yang luar biasa. Tiada lagi lenguh-lenguh badan dan orang tua saya jadi lebih aktif dan gembira.
15/10/2018
It taste good and it really improve my mum strength
15/10/2018
I would switch from my current brand (Anlene) of adult nutritional supplement to Ensure® Gold as the taste, ingredient and nutrition is much more better than my previous brand.
14/10/2018
Actually my father have consume it for 3years after heart surgery and after consume ensure he has gain weight and healthier. At first I thought this product is for old ppl thn after go thru the ingredients and info on the tins realize the formula have added to give our strengthing our strength. Since home tester club giving me a try on this so I start to drink it daily twice .. what I can feel the diff is not so sleepy and can feel more energized. As a mum really easy tired and this this can be a good supplement for women like me.
14/10/2018
Sangat sesuai dan baik untuk kesihatan badan kita untuk kalsium dan protein yang diperlukan
14/10/2018
Susu Ensure sangat membantu kepada orang tua saya yang banyak melakukan tugas berat seharian.
13/10/2018
Ensure® Gold ™ menyediakan nutrien lengkap dan seimbang untuk makanan tambahan harian ibu bapa saya. Ensure® Gold ™ membantu meningkatkan kekuatan otot ibu bapa saya. Ensure® Gold ™ membantu meningkatkan tahap tenaga ibu bapa saya. Selepas mengambil Ensure® Gold ™, ibu bapa saya menjadi lebih bertenaga dan boleh melakukan lebih banyak lagi pada usia sekarang.
12/10/2018
After consuming Ensure Gold for a week,I felt more energized especially when I wake up in the morning. The tiredness has gone and not that sleepy in the afternoon after lunch too.
12/10/2018
Ensure Gold milk powder contains rich of nutrition..Can boost up energy,especially for old people..My mom really love it..Highly recommend..

Galeri Penguji